Two

"Wake up you fat bitch!" Were the first words y/n heard after falling asleep, followed by an incredibly loud door slam- shaking the car and her awake within it.

She stepped from within the vehicle, taking in the surrounding area, the beautiful grassy hills and a small graveyard that was positioned just a bit further down from where her house was. She would have to take some pictures sometime soon (once again, alike to Lydia y/n loved photography; a true way to express yourself by turning something so sad into something beautiful. she didn't know if she picked this up from Lydia in either the musical or movie, or if was just a passion of her's from the start. Either way it was such a break from reality.)

Shutting the door created a large slam, echoing across the drive way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The front door opened and came to a slam, vibrating the whole house. Y/N's father walked in- empty vodka bottle in hand, as The slow thud of him walking upstairs made her shiver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N shook of the memories that filled her head and took a few steps foreword onto the gravel pathway and stared once more at the grassy fields. 'A change!'

"I don't have movers, so expect all the boxes to be in the house, in their assigned rooms in 30 minutes!" Her father spat at her, opening the back of the moving van. This was going to be a long day.

________________________________
A/N
I know it was a short chapter, like usual, I just want to space things out to prevent them from being too rushed (once my main idea is already written, I honestly have no idea how to write it into a story)
Any ideas?- probably best if I wrote my main idea first so you can get a grip on what I'm trying to write.

Should I carry on, I actually have no idea if people will like my work- feedback?

Thanks xx