Another random A/N

Sorry no chapter update right now, I'm going to try and write one tonight (when I have my best ideas and literally can't sleep till I write them down.) I've just been taking these past couple of days to get out of my head a bit, I've been all stressed so I've just been reading.

Have you ever just been reading a book and instead of spectating from a view, you are in it. You are the protagonist, you are you're favourite character! And you get so attached to it that you begin to hate everyone who hates you- and there's this stress and chill that forms in your stomach because you're so invested/ scared of what might happen next.

Well I have!

So I'm going to give you some of my favourite BJ recommendations (whether Alex x Reader or BJ x reader or you're his child or something like that)
Well here we go...

"It's complicated" by Antisepticeye_Again
- it's a Betelgeuse x fem reader with great chemistry and a very 'get in the way kind of Lydia.' It show them first meeting and a bunch of random shizz that they get up to (currently not completed)

"Hireath ; Alex Brightman's daughter" by Flower-Fluff
- it's a story about a not so close father and a daughter just growing up, what happens when they cross paths once again. I really like the storyline and overall feel of the story. (Currently not completed- only has out 3 chapters and hasn't been updated since Feb so......... I need an update :)

"Not simple" once again by Flower-Fluff
- it's an amazing story about two friends that have known each other for just around 7 years and the 'friendship' that happens between them- this is an Alex brightman x fem reader. I was literally crying, becoming tense and wanting to punch all the characters and myself. This book is amazing! (Completed)

"Let's turn up the juice, and see what shakes loose" by duchessb23
- this was one of the first beetlejuice books I've read while joining the fandom, it was great to read and follow along with I loved it. Oh, and I cried in the end :(. (Completed)

"Beetlejuice: watching beetlejuice" by bookworm6570
- this isn't really a character follow along book but the idea and the layout is completely unique, and I gained inspiration for my book that I'm writing now. Thanks for all your feedback and help with my book, I love reading all the nice comments I get from you. (Almost completed)

"Amantes mortem" by CryptidCrown
- again one of the first beetlejuice books I read when starting on the fandom and found it so fascinating- I'm not begging- I don't want to beg, okay fine! I'm begging! I just really want another chapter of this book! Please .......
(Not completed)

"I'm love with Alex brightman" by QueenyStyles
- an amazing book of friendships, fallouts and relationships. I really feal myself as the protagonist and hate anyone who comes my way (literally) I wasn't initially a fan of Alex x reader/ OC- but this was the first book I read with it and I highly enjoyed it. (Also, along with the others, I kinda need an update- just a Teeny bit. I know 50 chapters is a lot but I didn't read all of them for it to end with two adults acting like six-year-olds fighting over who rides the swing set next)

Strange and unusual by makemymillennium
- only just started reading this but I have fallen in love with the writing style. It's an amazing beetlejuice x OC book dealing with emotion, showing past trauma through diary entries. It has a lot of drama, a lot of sad moments and a lot of really cute story writing. (Not completed- 20 chapters out)

Thanks for reading my recommendations, go and check them out- they are AMAZING.
Probably going to start writing a new chapter now xx
Am going to keep adding books to this to let you know x