Five

Dropping off cookies was probably the first thing she needed to do, so they wouldn't get cold- because if the weren't cold now, the crisp afternoon air would definitely cool them down.

The street wasn't busy, and Y/N found herself wandering down toward the 'Maitland' house (as she called it). She didn't even realise she was there until she heard the soft 'crunch' from the gravel drive way.

A wave of nervousness flowed through her body, and she began to tense up. "No going back now, I'm already at the door" she thought to herself, before stepping on the door mat and placing three firm knocks against the wood.

It wasn't long before a woman opened the door, Y/N couldn't see her as she decided to keep her head down, with a clear eyeline of her feet. "Hi, I'm your new neighbour, I came to bring you some cookies," Y/N mumbled, deciding to still not lift her line of vision. Raising the Tupperware box, Y/N raised her head at the woman.... she looked.... familiar?

"Ah, yes thank you so much. Would you like to come inside?" The woman replied, taking the box and placing it upon a very familiar statue that framed the doorway. The woman had nice red hair, styled into a top not on her head. She wore a purple and black striped dress and a crystal pendant around her neck. Yes she was very familiar....

Y/N didn't want to start an argument of 'yes, no, yes, no', so she stepped inside the house. the purple matte walls gave her a 'vibe' a vibe of 'I think I've been here before'. Before she could turn back around to the woman and at least ask her name, she had a triangle being played around her .
"Hmmm, pretty good energy, some past elements, but a lot of kindness I feel- over all very good energy!"

'Very good energy'

Very good energy?... that was a line from Beetlejuice, she was sure of it. Looking back at the woman a breath of realisation encircled her. she was Delia. She was the literal embodiment of Delia.

The dress she wore at the start of the show, the classic hair do, even the crystal pendant. The house was the same from when the Deetz's arrived in the show: the same walls; the same decor; it even had the weird models and statues that Delia made.

"Delia?" Was the only reply she could mutter.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" She replied, confused by the sudden knowledge of her name.

"I don't think so, just thought I recognised you?" Y/N lied, it wasn't the time to tell her she thought she was in a musical.

"Well my name is Delia" this made Y/N confused, a person that is from a musical was standing right in front of her.

"I'm Y/N" she replied, before Delia called someone from upstairs in the house.

A girl that seemed to be a bit younger than her made her way from the top floor of the house. Her dress was black with a variety of textures, with safety pins aligned across the ruffled collar. It was Lydia, there was no way that these people weren't from her favourite musical. Even the large back combat boots couldn't tell her otherwise.

"Hi I'm Lydia," she mumbled, clearly not wanting to be there. "Are you okay, you look like you've seen a ghost?" She questioned.
Before Delia replied with "you must take her upstairs, just to be sure,"

Y/N new exactly what was happening, she was going to the attic...

_______________________________
A/N
Dragged on a bit, tried to get a chapter out before my virtual school starts at 9.
Thanks for actually sticking along.
Hopefully the next chapter will be out soon.
Another proof write, found a bunch of mistakes- all corrected now (hopefully :)

Thanks xx