Nine

Y/N was startled awake by the loud smash of a glass bottle, coming from downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He smashed his glass bottle on the door frame and stuck it out as if it were a weapon. Entering the room, he approached her bed- where she cowered underneath her duvet. "I've found you now" he snarled, his tone and voice terrifying (as if he found joy out of hurting a innocent child. which, of corse, he did)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaking off the thought, she slowly slid out from under her covers and moved toward the her wardrobe. she pulled a large jumper/ sweater (I'm British, thats just what we say) That contained, yet again, another Beetlejuice theme- with the Maitland house at the end of act one (with the striped walls) and silhouettes of Lydia and Beetlejuice, with an "we're not invisible anymore" in red on the top. She left her hair down today, walking out of the door and heading downstairs.

 She left her hair down today, walking out of the door and heading downstairs

(Didn't feel like drawing the jumper and the house Is really rushed, sorry)

she was so preoccupied, that she didn't even notice the same green-haired demon from the night before, standing in the corner of the room- where he had, presumably been there all night.

She walked downstairs to see her father, drunk, sitting next to the Island on a stool- it was early, even for him, to already be drunk. Y/N walked past, pretending not to notice his presence and heading straight from the fridge.

"YOU!" He shouted in her general direction,
Y/N couldn't help but feel like she was being watched, not just by her father. She decided not to turn around and pretended she didn't hear him.
"I KNOW YOU HEARD ME BITCH, LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!" He hissed, slurring on some of his words. Well if it had been said, it had to be done- she reluctantly turned around and faced the monster that she didn't want to see.
"WHERE WAS DINNER?!" He asked, raising his tone towards the end.
"I.... ah shit.." Y/N muttered.
"Language!" She heard her father mutter, almost as if he expected her to swear, already a disappointment. It wasn't until she took a step away from her father, who was slowly standing from his chair, that she noticed the rat demon half phased through the wall.

He stepped closer towards her, if it wasn't for the sink behind her she would have backed away (but there was nowhere to go, nowhere to hide now.)
Looking to her right she noticed him again, now holding up three fingers mouthing 'three times, three times' over and over again. She spent so much time focusing on him, that she didn't realise how close her father was until she felt a stinging burn form on the side of her face (he had slapped her.)

One slap, nothing she hadn't experienced before, she could take it. She didn't need to resort to calling a demon just yet, but she knew how bad it could get.

It wasn't Long until she was on the ground, her father throwing punches and kicks her way. A crimson trail of her life flowed from open wounds and trailed between the indents in the tiled flooring. Staining it with red.

"Beetlejuice" she managed to mutter out in between breaths.
"That fictional character of yours that you obsess over. The one you're always singing songs about. Yeah, like he's going to help you now" he spat, attacking her harder than before.
"Beetlejuice!" She huffed, less power but more desire. She couldn't stay up for much longer.
"I dare you, say it .one. More. Time." He shouted, taking a step back to look at her.
"Beetlejuice!" Y/N screamed, before seeing a cloud of green smoke and getting a sharp kick in the head.

Darkness

Nothing

Black

Empty

Alone

Lost

Numb...

There was nothing left.....

______________________________
A/N
Well hope this wasn't too bad, felt like I needed to write something about the family issues, instead of brushing past it.

And well bug drink three times, you know what that means.....

It's showtime!...