Seven

Raindrops.

Seungmin suddenly felt raindrops on his skin. He looked up to the sky and realized it was raining. And each second, the rain was getting heavier. He stood from his seat to run to his daughter's direction but then saw Hyunjin running to him with Minji in his arms.

"Papa, papa! It's raining!"

Seungmin took Minji from Hyunjin, "Thanks for taking her to me."

"It's fine." Hyunjin said.

Seungmin turned to his daughter and gave her a smile, "Let's go home, Minji."

"How will you go home?" Hyunjin questioned.

"We'll walk, our house is just nearby."

"Do you have an umbrella."

Seungmin shook his head, "No..."

"That's no good. I'll give you a ride home."

"What— no! You don't have to do that." Seungmin protested.

Hyunjin shook his head, "No, Seungmin. I insist."

"But—"

"You wouldn't want Minji to get sick, right?"

Seungmin sighed, "Yeah..."

"Let's go."

The two of them hurried their way to Hyunjin's car with Minji on Seungmin's arms. Seungmin sat on the passenger's seat with his daughter leaning by his chest. As soon as Hyunjin got in the car, he started the engine and drove off, following Seungmin's instruction for the direction of their house.

"I'm really sorry for this." Seungmin uttered.

Hyunjin glanced to him and gave him a reassuring smile, "It's fine, I thought I needed to do this too." He then noticed Minji sleeping peacefully in Seungmin's arms, "Minji seems so peaceful."

Seungmin smiled as he brushed away the strands of hair blocking his daughter's eyes, "She is."

Seungmin gently tapped on Minji as they arrive at their house, "Minji? We're home, baby."

Minji slowly opened her eyes, rubbing them with her tiny hands. She clung around Seungmin's neck and hummed.

Seungmin turned to Hyunjin and gave him a smile, "Thanks for the ride."

Hyunjin nodded, "Anytime."

As Seungmin got out of Hyunjin's car, he paused for a bit. He turned back to Hyunjin, not locking eyes with him, "U-Uh... perhaps you wanna go inside? For coffee, maybe?"

Hyunjin was a bit shocked, but at the same time, excited. He nodded, "Sure, I'll just park my car by around here."

Seungmin smiled in return and entered their house while Hyunjin goes and park his car by the side.

As Hyunjin entered Seungmin's house, he noticed they only lived in a small space. It was small, but it was cozy. The surroundings were clean, which Hyunjin honestly expected.

During their high school days, Seungmin has always been a clean freak. He tends to scold Hyunjin whenever his stuff are all around making their room messy.

A smile formed in Hyunjin's lips, "As expected of Kim Seungmin."

* * * * *

"Ugh, why did it have to rain?!" Jisung whined as he walked his way to Seungmin's door.

Minho chuckled, "Calm down, baby. You're more beautiful when you're smiley."

"But I'm soaking wet! It's so uncomfortable!"