Young Love: Extra#3

Minji sighed, dropping her chopsticks on her plate. Hyunjin and Seungmin glanced at their daughter's direction, noticing something was wrong.

"You okay, baby?" Seungmin asked.

Minji sighed, "Yeah... I think."

"What's the matter?" Hyunjin questioned.

"It's just— I'm..."

"Yongbin?" Seungmin asked.

Minji breathes out heavily, "Yeah, him."

"Haven't you two made up yet?"

Minji slowly shook her head, "Not yet."

Seungmin chuckled, "You miss him, don't you?"

"Y-Yeah, honestly..."

"Wait— it's been a week and yet you and Yongbin haven't made up yet?" Hyunjin questioned.

Minji slowly nodded as she lowered her head, "S-Something like that."

Hyunjin and Seungmin looked at each other and sighed before turning to their daughter's direction.

"Minji, honey... maybe you should settle things with Yongbin now." Seungmin told her.

"I agree with your papa, baby. I know you might be mad at him still, but you should never forget the friendship between the two of you." Hyunjin said.

Minji utters a sigh, "I... I know that, Dad..."

Hyunjin smiles and reaches out for his daughter's hand, placing his hand on top of hers. "Talk to him today, okay? Settle things between the two of you."

Minji looked up to her father and gave him a smile, "Yes, Dad."

"Shall we drive you to school now?"

Minji shook her head, "Actually, I'm meeting up with a friend in a convenience store so we can walk to school together."

Seungmin raised a brow, "Friend? Who?"

"You remember Chase?"

"Oh, that handsome guy who keeps annoying you?"

Minji snorted, "Handsome? Chase is? Ew, but yeah. That's him."

Hyunjin furrowed his brows in confusion, "It's a he?"

Minji nodded, "Yeah."

Seungmin eyed Hyunjin, later on letting out a chuckle. "I know what you're thinking, love."

Minji tilted her head in confusion, "What? What do you mean?"

Hyunjin smirked, "Well, seems to me like you're in a love triangle."

Minji furrowed her brows, taking her glass of water and chugging the water in. "Huh? With who?"

Hyunjin gave her daughter a cheeky smile, "With Yongbin and Chase."

Minji almost choked on her water as she heard the two names, making her cough continuously. "Dad!" She whined.

"What? I'm just stating the possibilities."

"Yongbin and Chase are just my friends! Why would you think of that?"

Hyunjin scoffed, "Friends, right. That used to be me and Jihoon back in our high school days."

"You mean Papa Jihoon?"

Hyunjin frowned, "That's Uncle Jihoon for you, young lady."

Minji gasped, turning her head to Seungmin's direction. "Papa, you were in a love triangle with Papa— I mean, Uncle Jihoon and Daddy Jinnie?!"