Sixteen

HYUNJIN
Can I come over?

SEUNGMIN
Why?

HYUNJIN
Just wanna hang out with Minji~

SEUNGMIN
Hyunjin, you can't keep treating our house like your home.

HYUNJIN
B-B-B-But Minji~ 🥺

SEUNGMIN
Are you seriously trying to act cute now?

HYUNJIN
Hehe 😁
Please? 🥺

SEUNGMIN
Fine

Seungmin sighed as he shuts his phone, glancing to Minji's direction who was currently playing with the blocks of legos.

"Minji, your Uncle Jinnie is coming over today."

Minji's eyes lit up, "Really? Uncle is?!"

Seungmin nodded with a smile, "Uhuh."

Minji squealed, "Yay! Minji is gonna play with Uncle Jinnie again!"

* * * * * 

The door bell rang and Minji immediately stood from her place, rushing to the door. 

"Papa! Uncle Jinnie is here!"

Seungmin turned the faucet off and wiped his hands before going to the door and opening it, revealing Hyunjin who had a smile on his face and a box of cupcakes on his hand.

"Uncle Jinnie!"

Hyunjin chuckled, crouching down to meet Minji's eye level, "Hey baby girl, miss me?"

Minji hugged the man in front of him and nodded, "Minji missed Uncle Jinnie so much!"

He pulled away from the hug and showed her the box he has holding, "I bought you cupcakes."

"Cupcakes?!"

"Mhm."

Seungmin sighed, crossing his arms as he leaned by the door, "What did you do again?"

"What? I was just buying Minji some snacks."

"And why exactly are you spending your money on us?" Seungmin questioned.

Hyunjin chuckled, standing from his position and pinching Seungmin's cheek, "I just want to."

Later on, Hyunjin came in and Minji lead him to where she was playing earlier. 

"Uncle Jinnie, look! Minji is building a house made of lego!"Minji squealed as she showed him the blocks of legos she was just forming earlier.

Hyunjin beamed, "That's cool, baby. Would you mind if Uncle Jinnie helps?"

"Not at all!"

Hyunjin joined Minji in forming the blocks, though he was confused on how he was supposed to do it at first. he even had Minji teach him, Hyunjin wasn't just used to these kinds of things.