Chapter 9: Dreams

4 months later
|Alastor's pov|

You and I started dating after we both confessed our love for each other. I was the happiest man alive knowing I had you by my side. We went out on dates on nights we weren't busy. I let you go to work alone on times I had to work late. Husk agreed to make sure you were okay as did Mimzy.
You wanted to introduce me to the people that raised you. I was delighted as we were getting ready. You slipped on a dress I got you as a present.

      You looked in the mirror as you did a twirl

You looked in the mirror as you did a twirl. You giggled as you kissed me. I kissed you back as we left.
It was a drive getting to northern Denham Springs but we eventually got there. The house was quite fancy. A two-story house. The decor and furniture was much more luxurious than in my house. I was taken aback for a second until I heard voices.

"(Y/N)! It's so good to see you again and to meet your boyfriend," A middle aged man said as he engulfed you in a hug.

You hugged them back as you said it was good to see them too. A middle aged lady came in from what I'm guessing was the kitchen as she gave you and I a hug. To be nice I used one arm to hug the lady on the back gently.

"Al, these are (F/N)'s parents, Liliana, and David."

I introduced myself to them as we shook hands. We talked as Liliana said the food was ready. I smelled crawfish etouffée. A smile formed on my face as we all sat down. The food was very delicious as we ate. Liliana and David served some drinks as I decided to just drink water. We all chatted as we ate. I told (F/N), Liliana, and David about my radio show. I explained the equipment I used as well as my studio. Liliana and David listened with interest as I talked.
We finished eating as we bid everyone farewell. (F/N) gave you a box as she said it was a gift for you. She wiggled her eyebrow whenever you asked what it was. You looked confused as we then left.
I undid my tie as I was about to take a shower. However, I laid down on my bed as I closed my eyes. I focused on my breathing as I let you take a shower first.

<next part will contain smut as it was requested from someone but it doesn't even effect the storyline so read if you want idc I hated writing this chapter but whatever. I will put a sign once the scene is over with>

I went to put my coat back up as I saw you in the room. You had on a night gown I've never seen before as you stared at yourself in the mirror.