Chapter 22: Revealed Past

|3rd person pov|

"Why hello dear!" He opened the door wider so you could come in. You walked in and he sat down in his chair behind a desk. Alastor had a welcoming smile as he asked, "Now, dear what is it that you need?"

You sat down in a chair that Alastor gestured for you to sit in. Once you sat down, you fidgeted with you hands as you were about to ask your question. Alastor noticed this.

"So I haven't received a key or any information about a room yet.."

"Charlie did give me forms that customers have to fill out when they stay." Alastor pulled out a drawer and grabbed some paper and a folder. He picked up a pen while asking, "Would you mind if I ask you some questions to fill out your form to stay?"

    You said you didn't mind. Alastor then asked your date of birth, date of death, where you were from, your reason of staying at the hotel, if you have a past known of getting into trouble, how long you have been in Hell, and lastly, what type of demon you were. You answered all of them as you stopped when Alastor asked the last two questions. You looked down and fidgeted more with your hands.

"(Y/N)...are you alright dear?"

You looked up and saw Alastor was no longer smiling, instead he had a worried expression on his face. You thought about telling Alastor about your fall. You took a deep breathe and thought it wouldn't matter if he knew. It was okay as long as he didn't try attacking you or anything.

"Al..."

"Hm?"

"I-I'm didn't originally come to Hell when I died."

      Alastor looked confused when you said this. He got up and leaned back on the front of his desk as you saw he was confused. He said he didn't quite follow. You sighed as you continued.

   "When I died, I ascended to Heaven. I was there for a few decades. Everyone was really friendly but none really talked to me except for a few angels but they were always busy. Until it was close to the extermination. I was told that I was chosen as an exterminator. They trained me to be able to kill demons with angelic weapons..." you were crying as Alastor frowned. You wiped your eyes with your hands and sniffled. "The day of the extermination I hid in Heaven, not wanting to kill anyone. I refused to take part of the extermination and after the extermination, the angels found me. They were going to throw me in Heaven's prison for a few centuries and I didn't want that. I didn't want to end up like Gadreel. So, I ended up fighting a few angels until the archangels showed up. Michael said I refused the word of God and broke my wings. After that, Uriel and Michael proceeded to drag me out of the gates. Uriel chanted some words in Enochian that banished me from Heaven for eternity as Michael and Uriel apologized. Michael then pushed me off of where Heaven ascends."

     Alastor wavered his fingers and a handkerchief appeared in his hand. He slowly walked up to you. You sniffled as tears escaped from your eyes. Alastor crouched down in front of you and wiped your tears away and then your eyes with the corner of the handkerchief. He then folded it as he held it to your nose. You blew your nose as Alastor pulled the handkerchief away. For some reason that feeling felt familiar. He snapped his fingers and the handkerchief disappeared. Alastor stood up and patted your head.

"So you're a fallen angel?" Alastor asked softly.

You nodded your head.

"Well that would explain your wings and the scent of angelic power and innocent aura around you," Alastor said while tapping his chin.

     Alastor casted a spell and explained the spell covered your scent of your power. Alastor asked if you remembered your past life. You said you remembered some but name's that seemed important were blurred from your memory for some reason. Alastor nodded his head. You stood up as you hugged Alastor. Alastor was taken aback by your action. He didn't know how to react. He hesitated about hugging you back. He eventually hugged you back as he rubbed circles on your back to calm you.
Alastor has never felt sympathy for anyone before except for you in his past life. Alastor knew he was gonna have to find a way to hide your wings so you won't get hunted down. He thought about him threatening Hell to not touch you or he might have to make a few calls to find out. You broke the hug as you apologized for not asking if you could hug him. He chuckled as a soft smile grew on his face. He told you it was alright except for the fact that people were eavesdropping. You looked at him confused as Alastor wavered his hand as the door opened. There stood Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Niffty, and Husk, all with their ear near the door. They all fell on the ground as they groaned.

"My my my. It's quite rude to eavesdrop now isn't it?" Alastor asked looking down at all of them.

     Charlie apologised as so did everyone else. Although, it was hard to make Husk and Angel apologize but they eventually did after Alastor glared at them. Charlie handed Alastor your key as she left and told everyone goodnight. She handed him a map of the hotel and circled where your room was. Alastor went over to the paperwork and wrote down fallen angel where it asked about what type of demon you were. Alastor knew for a fact you were his old love. He didn't want to say anything because you don't seem to remember. Alastor came back over to you and handed you your key. He said he would show you to your room. It was silent when Alastor walked you to your room.

"Now here you are! If you need me I'll be in my office for now and if I'm not in my office I'm probably somewhere around the bar. If I'm not then my room is a floor below."

"Thank you," you said as you smiled at him.

Alastor smiled wider. He ruffled your hair and said, "Goodnight (Y/N) dear."

You smiled more as you replied, "Goodnight Al!"

     Alastor chuckled to himself hearing you call him the same cute little nickname you did when you both were alive. Alastor walked back into his office and hid your file knowing it was considered confidential information. He locked it in a file cabinet and chanted a few words to put a locking spell on the it. Alastor walked out of his office and sat at the bar Husk was working at.