Chapter 30: A Meeting?

|Alastor's pov|

     You removed your palm from my forehead as your eyes returned to their normal color. You look confuzed as I used my elbows to prop myself up a little. You collapsed into my chest as I caught you with one arm.
I sighed as I held you close to me. 'What have you done to my cruel heart?' I swiftly picked your up as I walked out of my room. I was about to head up the stairs but I heard footsteps. I cursed under my breath as I hid in a nearby closet. It was Charlie. I listened and waited. Charlie's footsteps receded as I slowly opened the door. 'Clear.' I decided to teleport to avoid being seen with you in my arms. I didn't want anyone jumping to conclusions thinking I hurt you or whatever. I gently placed you into your bed as I heard little footsteps. Nifty walked out of your bathroom with some towels in her hands as she looked up at me.

"What are you doing Alastor?"

"She collapsed so I'm being the gentleman I am, and brought her back to her room."

     Nifty just shrugged her small shoulders as she was about to head out. I grabbed Nifty as I picked her up by holding onto the back of her shirt. I asked her to make sure you were comfortable and to cover you up with a blanket so you don't get cold.
     Nifty looked at me weird but nodded her head. She rushed and covered you up with a blanket as she dashed out of the room to finish her cleaning.

"Sleep well my dear (Y/N)," I whispered as I kissed your forehead.

     I teleported back into my current room in the hotel as I sighed. My head was packed with questions as I desired answers. I changed out of my clothes. I just put on a nightshirt and some pants as I went to sleep.

"I love you Alastor," your voice said as it echoed into my mind.

     Screams and gunshots were heard as I saw your dead body in my arms exactly like in my past life.
     I woke up in a cold sweat as I was breathing heavily. I looked to see what time it was for it was fairly early. I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I just decided to get up and take a shower.
     I took off my clothes as I looked at the mirror above the sink. I sighed as I hated looking at my scars. Scars from the dog attack decades ago that transferred to this form. I guess that was part of my punishment for becoming a serial killer. Having to look at my scared up body even in the afterlife. Remembering me killing some of the dogs made me smile as I kicked one off of me back then. I wasn't scared of dogs anymore, I just wasn't overly fond of them.
     I stepped into the shower as the water trickled down my body. I ran my fingers through my hair as I sighed in relief.
     I washed my hair and body as I stepped out of the shower. I had a towel wrapped around my waist as I combed my hair. I felt a bit hungry and thirsty as I decided I would head to the kitchen. It was still fairly early so no one would be up anyway. I put on some random pants and a robe. I didn't bother tying the robe as I just left it open in the chest.

|Your pov|

     I woke up panting as I gasped for air. 'What happened last night?' Little flashes of last night flickered through my mind as I groaned in aggravation. 'Al must be so upset at me.'
     I quickly threw off the covers as I jumped into the bath. I threw my head back and took a nice deep breathe as the warm water pleased me. Nifty came in and brought me my clean clothes as I thanked her. She handed me a towel as I stepped out of the shower.
     I got changed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I wondered why I didn't change my form entirely when I fell. I looked the same mostly except for some features. Maybe fallen angels look more human because that's what they looked like in heaven. I assumed it was most likely why Lucifer looked mostly normal.
My hair was still damp as I slowly walked downstairs barefoot. I went into the kitchen as I got some fruit in a bowel. Some pieces of fruit fell on the ground as I sighed. I crouched and picked up the pieces as I heard faint footsteps. I stood up and turned around as I bumped into someone.