Chapter 25: A Text

|your pov|

     A few days passed since I have arrived in Hell. I stayed mostly at the hotel since Charlie thought it would be safer for now. I only went out to get some food or clothes. I bought some clothes that weren't to big but not to small. Some clothes were tighter and a little more revealing than u expected but I didn't care. As long as it covered the parts I would want it to the most.
Al has helped me wrap my wing whenever I needed help. Although when he touched some feathers my body felt weird. I normally bit down in the inside of my mouth to keep me from making any noises.

      "Are you alright dear?"

      "Oh yeah my wing is just a little sore still."

      Al just nodded as he finished up. He said by the looks of it, my wing should be better in a few more days since the doctor used some special healing medicine. I thanked Al as he looked like he was going to ask me something.
      My wing healed after the next few days as Al went off to do something. I was sitting on the couch bored as I decided to go out. I wandered around the streets as many demons gave me a look. I remember Lucifer and Al telling me about other Overlords and to watch out for them.
      I went out to buy more clothes as Charlie lent me money. I tried giving her money back but she said it was a gift. I bought some shoes as well as jewellery. I bought myself a nice silver bracelet. I found a belt that could change into a sword. I bought it for a safety precaution and because it looked cool.
      Lilith texted me while I was walking back to the hotel.

Lilith - Good afternoon (Y/N). My husband and I were wondering if you would like to allow us to help you. My darling Luci wants to help you get the hang of using your white magic again.

Me - Good afternoon to you too my Queen! I would gladly like the help and appreciate it. When should I come?

Lilith - Oh dear, no need of the formality. Just call me Lilith. You can come over tomorrow around noon if you'd like.

Me - Alright. I'll come by at noon tomorrow and thank you Lilith.

Lilith - No problem child. I have to attend work so I'll see you tomorrow.

Me - Looking forward to it.

     I put down my phone as I smiled. I skipped back into the hotel as Angel gasped at me.

     "Oooooh someone went shopping!!!"

     "Yeah I did," I handed Angel a dress that I remember he said he wanted. Angel acted dramatic and shocked as I laughed.