The Woodcarver's Shop/Little Wooden Head

It was nighttime in the new world, the stars shone brightly over a sleepy cobblestone village at the bottom of the beautiful Alpine mountains

It was nighttime in the new world, the stars shone brightly over a sleepy cobblestone village at the bottom of the beautiful Alpine mountains. All was quiet until a spark formed in the night sky and the portal opened. Nine individuals emerged, landing roughly on the ground, grunting from the impact. They were none other than Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

"I was hoping for a soft landing," Rarity groaned, rubbing her head.

"Ow... We really need a plan if we're going to hit the ground this hard... Again," Rainbow moaned, rubbing her head.

"Are you two okay, Apple Bloom?" Applejack asked, but then looked around. "Apple Bloom? Tender Taps? Where are ya?"

She looked around until she found her. There Apple Bloom stood, looking at her surroundings. Her eyes filled with adorable wonder, the same as her friend sitting beside her.

"Ah can't believe it..." The little filly spoke. "Another world... Far from Equestria!"

Suddenly, she couldn't contain herself any longer and jumped around.

"WOO-HOO! Thank you so much, Applejack! How did it feel when you first arrived...?"

"Hush, sugar cube!" Applejack whispered, covering her sister's mouth. "There's people sleeping here. We don't want to wake them."

"Sorry," Apple Bloom whispered, smiling sheepishly.

(Music starts at 2:40)

Twilight, on the other hoof, admired the star-filled sky. Sparkles appeared before her eyes.

"Wow, Luna was right," Twilight spoke, to herself. "The night is beautiful no matter what world we're in."

Rainbow flew high in the sky, looking around.

"Wow, this is different from Snow White's world," Rainbow spoke, before landing. "Almost looks like home."

"So, um, where do we go?" Fluttershy asked. "I'd hate to sleep outside in the cold."

"The book mentioned a shop of a woodcarver named Geppetto," Twilight answered. "It's got to be the one house where light is still shining..."

"FOUND IT!" Pinkie interrupted, pointing ahead.

Twilight looked and sure enough the pink party planner was right. Not far from them, there stood a house where light shone from the windows. That had to be Geppetto's house.

 That had to be Geppetto's house