The Star Gaze Festival/ Dreams Do Come True

It was a lengthy train ride by the time they reached Canterlot. Riding on Twilight's back, the cricket could hardly believe there was a city and a castle built into the side of a mountain. Thanks to the assistance of both Jiminy and Princess Luna, Twilight manages to prepare everything for the Star Gaze Festival from decorations to the food. The princess of the night was surprised to meet the new visitor, the same for Jiminy, who couldn't help but stare at her beauty. But after proper introductions, Luna was happy to help.

By the time nighttime approached, all was ready. The festival took place outside, along the same spot where every pony watched the meteor shower. There were tables lined with food, a few tables here and there and some ponies set up telescopes to watch the stars. Many ponies arrived to celebrate, even Twilight's entire family came along. The Mane Six, Spike, Jiminy, Apple Bloom and Tender Taps sat together along with the other Cutie Mark Crusaders. Even Princess Luna was there to share the ponies the beauty of the night and the stars. In the meantime, Rainbow Dash told the story to the rest of the Crusaders.

"There he was: This huge monster!" Rainbow said, expanding her arms. "I'm telling you it was the biggest whale I've ever seen. We swam as fast as we could but ended up in his belly."

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo gasped.

"How did you escape?" Scootaloo asked.

"Simple, we made him sneeze! It was Pinocchio's brilliant idea."

"But first they deal with..." Apple Bloom began.

"Shh, Apple Bloom!" Sweetie Belle hushed. "Don't spoil anything."

"Sorry, it was just so great!" Apple Bloom said, excitedly.

"Anyways, before we escaped, we had to deal with some old enemies of Twilight's," Rainbow continued, as Twilight smirked. "There were these Sirens who call themselves 'The Dazzlings'. You see..."

Twilight and the others watch Rainbow go on with the story over a snack and drinks.

"Good ole' Rainbow," Applejack chuckled. "She loves to tell stories, especially when she's in it."

"No doubt about it," Jiminy nodded, sipping cider through a straw. "Mmm... Your cider is pretty good!"

"Thanks, Jiminy," Applejack smiled. "That means a lot."

At the moment, Twilight wrote a letter to the princess about what she and her friends learned from their adventure.

"Dear Princess Celestia,

My friends and I learned a few great and important lessons from our new adventure in the Book of Disney that I hope to share with you someday.

The first is about wishes. I know I said it takes effort to make them true, but sometimes just believing and wishing on the brightest star in the sky can make them true too. Who better to teach me this lesson than your very own sister Princess Luna.

Second, as I said before, I 'still' believe it takes effort to make them real. The most important qualities are being brave, truthful and unselfish. Pinocchio, a puppet brought to life by the Blue Fairy and our newest friend, proved all those things throughout our adventure. As a reward, he became the real boy his father, Geppetto, wanted him to be.

Last, but certainly not least, never forget a lie, no matter the size of it, will always be a lie. One that keeps growing and growing until it's as plain as the nose on your face. That you must learn to listen from those trying to protect you, whether it's your friends or family. Most importantly, listen to your own conscience. In the words of a very wise Fairy: Always let your conscience be your guide.