Lesson in Lies/An Evil Scheme

Prankster's Paradise
Stromboli's Caravan

(Play music at 1:54)

The ponies were still thinking for a new idea to free Pinocchio, Apple Bloom and Tenders. Sadly, some of them gave up too soon while every pony else kept trying. But as Jiminy and Twilight said: It would probably take a miracle to get them out of that cage. The children shed a few tears in guilt.

"A fine conscience I turned out to be," Jiminy said.

"Some friends we turned out to be," Fluttershy said, sharing the same guilt as Jiminy.

"We should've listened to all of you," Pinocchio cried. "Especially to you, Jiminy."

"And ah should've listened to you, big sis," Apple Bloom said, shedding tears.

"No, it was our fault," Applejack said. "We shouldn't have overslept."

"And we definitely shouldn't have walked out on you three," Twilight said.

"Guess this is it," Tender sighed. "We're gonna be stuck in here forever."

"And I guess I'll never see my father again," Pinocchio said.

"Oh, buck up, kids," The cricket said.

"Yeah, it could be worse," Pinkie said, trying not to cry. "Be cheerful... Like me..."

One of Pinocchio's tears accidentally splashed Jiminy, making the cricket look up seeing the puppet and two foals needed comfort.

"Aw, take it easy, son."

The cricket pulled a handkerchief from his pants pocket, holding against Pinocchio's nose.

"Come on, blow."

Pinocchio blew into the handkerchief and gave a little smile.

"Atta boy," Jiminy said, blowing his nose on the handkerchief.

Applejack gave a 'clean' handkerchief from her bag to Apple Bloom and Tender.

"Don't worry, young'uns," The cowgirl said, smiling. "We'll get you out of here in no time."

"Just let that nasty Stromboli come in here," Rainbow said, shadow boxing in different directions. "I'll show him what happens when you lock up children!"

It was then Twilight stopped thinking.

"I GOT IT!"

"Huh?" Every pony said, facing Twilight.

"I forgot I have magic! I can just teleport you three out of the cage."

"Hear that, kids?" Applejack asked. "We're getting you out!"

"You couldn't think of that sooner, Twilight?" Rainbow asked. "Before we started giving up?!"

"Excuse me for thinking about it just now," Twilight said, sarcastically.

"Magic sure can be useful in times of need," Jiminy said, looking out the window. "Oh, and more good news. It stopped raining."

But suddenly, before Twilight can do anything, a familiar blue light approached our heroes.

"Hey, isn't that--?" Pinkie asked.

"It's that star again!" Jiminy said. "Uh, the lady, the—Ooh!"

Pinocchio accidentally fell from the swing, while Jiminy hopped around.