Web of Song/Evil Team

Pinocchio's World a.k.a. 'Prankster's Paradise'
Somewhere in town, middle of the night

It was dark in town, only a few people were out but not for long. By they time they return home, everything was awfully quiet. Suddenly, a swirling portal appears in the sky and three individuals emerged falling to the ground with a hard thud as the portal disappears.

The new visitors appear human, all girls, but with rather unique style of clothing. One with purple pigtails, another with a blue ponytail and the last with very big orange hair.

Now, wait just a second. You're probably wondering, "I know those three! How, in the name of Celestia, did they get here?" Well, let's rewind the clock, shall we?

Equestria
Castle of Friendship
A few hours ago

It was right at the moment Twilight and her friends were about to enter Pinocchio's world.

"Let's hope for a soft landing this time," Rarity hoped, jumping into the portal.

"Get on mah back, young'uns!" Applejack ordered.

Apple Bloom and Tender Taps climbed on the farm pony's back as she prepared to charge.

"Hang on tight!" Applejack called, running towards the portal.

The two foals screamed for their lives, in excitement rather than far, as Applejack jumped in shouting:

"YEE-HAW!!!"

Soon the portal disappeared, the book closing once more showing only the cover. All was quiet, too ominously quiet.

Now you remember the mysterious Crystal Mirror moved to Twilight's Castle in the library? Well, here's what I didn't tell you... Yet.

Suddenly, the machinery began to spark, more forming by the minute. Suddenly, the mirror's portal began to open, and a big yellow cloven hoof emerged, and it won't be long before we see who's hoof it belongs to.

The creature emerging was a mix of a dragon, a horse and a seahorse... But bigger. It's body was mostly covered with scales, it's fish tail as long as a mermaid. To top it off, it had fins on the cheeks and arms, a larger fin along the back. Not to mention the sharp teeth in its jaws, a gemstone on its chest. While it's the fiercest creature ever seen, it's also a beautiful one.

Soon enough, two similar creatures emerged from the mirror. Each had a different color, one blue and the other purple. These were the Sirens. The leader of the pack, the yellow one, looked around with a seductive yet scary grin.

"Girls," The yellow siren announced. "We're home."

"For realsies?" The blue one asked. "I thought our home was the house with the pool and stuff."

The yellow one facepalms herself with a groan.

"No stupid," The purple siren said. "That was our temporary home."

"Oh... Right," The blue one nodded.

"Pfft... Nutcase," The purple one mumbled.

Ignoring her cohorts, the yellow siren looked around in deep concentration.

"Who knew a school had a statue with a portal to Equestria? But the question is: Where are we? I don't remember this place."

"Of course, you won't remember this place," The purple one said, bluntly. "We've been gone for 2000 years, maybe more. A lot must have changed since then, Adagio."

"I know that, Aria," The yellow one, Adagio, said. "But not everything's changed, I'm sure of that. Sonata be a dear and help me find out where we are."