Escape from Monstro/Whale Chase

Out on the ocean, Monstro the whale took a nap after unknowingly spitting parts of his meal out. A huge flock of seagulls nestled along the giant mammal's back, when the unthinkable happened. Smoke emerged from the whale's blowhole, scaring the seagulls away and the whale felt something amiss. He sniffs the air three times, then four. He opens his mouth and a big cloud of smoke emerged. It scared the whale at first, then he was on the brink of sneezing as he tried to contain it.

While this happened, Pinocchio, Geppetto and their Equestrian friends shoved the raft close to the mouth. Figaro and Cleo were already aboard along with a few supplies, while the others struggled against the whale's breathing, pushing them back but they refuse to give up.

"Look, its mouth is open!" Rainbow yelled.

"It won't work!" Geppetto shouts.

"Hurry, everyone!" Pinocchio called out, climbing aboard the raft. "Climb aboard!"

"We'll never get by those teeth!" Geppetto shouts, believing the plan won't work.

"Yes, we will!" Pinocchio said.

Jiminy was inside a green bottle, using his umbrella as an oar.

"I hope it works!"

"It has to work!" Twilight said. "It's our only chance!"

Everybody climbed on the raft. Applejack, Twilight, Pinkie, Pinocchio and Geppetto rowed the oars.

"Hang on!" Pinocchio said. "Here we go!"

Just as they approached the teeth, the whale sneeze so hard, so loud, it forced the raft out. The sneeze felt like a hurricane, creating a big wave that blew the raft, and a few seagulls, far away from Monstro. Everyone held on tightly to the raft.

"Gesundheit!" Jiminy said, from his bottle.

"Wow!" Pinkie said, amazed. "That was the biggest, most powerful sneeze ever. He gives Sneezy a run for his money."

Suddenly, Monstro was about to sneeze again and his breath pulled the raft back.

"We're going back!" Applejack yells.

"He's too strong!" Apple Bloom said.

"No, we'll make it!" Pinocchio said. "Faster, faster!"

Everyone rowed as fast as they could, as the raft, along with a flock of seagulls and some water, drifted back into the whale's mouth.

"It's no use!" Geppetto yelled. "We're done for!"

And just like that, Monstro blew another powerful sneeze, blasting everything even further away from him. The raft spun round and round, as everyone held on.

"I'm... Gonna... Be... Sick!" Applejack said, dizzily.

Eventually, the raft stopped spinning and hurdled over a wave. Pinocchio's plan worked.

"We made it!" Pinocchio said.

"Hooray!" Every pony cheered.

"You did it, squirt!" Rainbow said, hugging Pinocchio. "It totally worked!"

"That was brilliant, Pinocchio!" Twilight said.

"That's my boy!" Geppetto said, proudly.

Just when they thought the worst was over, the loud roar of the whale caused them to look back. Monstro was about to sneeze again, when he violently drank lots of water to get rid of the smoke and fire.