Home at Last?/The Search for Geppetto

Prankster's Paradise
Somewhere on the Ocean

The ocean was calm, when a head popped from the water. It was Sonata enjoying herself while Aria and Adagio relaxed on the boat. She and the other Dazzlings wore bikinis. Adagio wearing a purple one, green for Aria and red for Sonata. Their Shadow Beasts gave Adagio and Aria a relaxing back massage.

"Aaah, this is the life," Adagio sighs in relief.

"I hate to agree, I really do," Aria replied. "But Sonata, this was a great idea!"

"Yeah, I have my moments," Sonata smiled, taking another dive in the water.

Suddenly, Aria opened her eyes and saw a boat in the distance.

"Hey, Adagio. You're in the mood for more negative energy?"

Adagio turned to Aria then toward the boat, as a smile formed on her face.

"Nothing would make me happier, Aria."

Just as they were about to hatch their latest scheme, they didn't notice something big and dark lurking beneath the boat, ready to strike from the darkest depths of the sea.

After an hour or so, the boat finally docks at the village harbor. The children cheered, excited to reunite with their parents. The ponies, dragon, the cricket and the puppet were the first to hop off the boat, as the children-turned-donkeys followed.

"Here we are!" Pinkie said, cheerfully.

"Now remember what we told you," Fluttershy reminded the donkeys.

"Listen to your parents, go to school, don't talk to strangers and no bullying," One of the donkeys said. "We know."

"Atta boys," Applejack nodded approvingly.

"Uh, aren't we forgetting something?" Spike asked.

"What?" Every pony asked, in unison.

"How will we change them back?" The dragon asked.

"That's right," Twilight realized. "We never found out how to turn the donkeys back into boys."

"And no way that Coachman would ever tell us," Applejack added.

"Can't you do something, Twilight?" Jiminy asked.

"I'm sorry, Jiminy. I don't know if I can. This is a different kind of magic than I'm used to."

"Then what do we do?" Spike asked. "We can't let them live like this forever; their parents would probably kick them out.

"Now don't overreact, Spike," Jiminy said. "Let me think."

Suddenly, without anyone knowing, a white dove flew over them sprinkling magic dust off it's feathers along the donkeys. They began to glow and before the group's eyes shift back into boys. They even got their clothes back too.

That's a good thing or it would've been very embarrassing... And inappropriate.

Anyways, the ponies gasped at the sight before noticing Apple Bloom and Tender were glowing too. The glow fades and the two noticed that their donkey ears and tails have disappeared.

"Look, Applejack!" Apple Bloom said happily. "They're gone!"

"Mine too!" Tender cheered, clicking his hind legs.

The boys looked at themselves and cheered happily, while the others stood baffled.

"How, in Equestria, did this happen?" Rarity asked.

Twilight pondered, before looking up to the dove flying across the sky.

"It's the Blue Fairy," Twilight smiled. "She changed them back."