Sinister Stromboli/Sad Reunion

Prankster's Paradise
Somewhere in a restaurant
Two hours before the evil stuff happens

After watching Pinocchio, Apple Bloom and Tender Taps' successful performance, unsure of what to do next, our heroes were discussing things while having dinner at a restaurant. The waiters and regulars were very surprised that tiny talking ponies and a dragon arrived, but otherwise minded their business. During this time, they ordered various Italian food from spaghetti and garlic bread, just to name a few. Pinkie took a huge bite of her vegetarian spaghetti.

"Mmm..." The pink party pony sighed. "These Italians sure make great food!"

"Ah can't believe it," Applejack spoke, sadly. "They have success, even my sister."

"Not to mention all the money they'll earn," Rainbow added.

"They looked very happy indeed," Twilight sighed.

"So, what will we do?" Spike asked. "Let them live their lives here as actors?"

"I think its best we talk to them first," Twilight said. "If they really want to do this, we should hear them out."

"Twilight?" Applejack asked, looking sad. "Is there a chance ah will never see mah little sister again?"

"I'm not sure, Applejack. I never considered if the book would allow them to stay."

The thought didn't make Applejack feel better, as she looked down. Twilight nudged her back.

"Cheer up, A.J. Everything's going to be fine."

Jiminy did the same thing. But since he's small he rubbed her arm.

"Yeah, I'm sure those three are still thinking about us."

"I know, but ah still can't believe it," Applejack said. "Mah baby sister being an actor along with Tender and Pinoke. They'll probably tour the entire world!'

"Well, technically she's not a baby anymore," Pinkie points out. "I mean, she's still little and..."

Pinkie never finished when she saw Applejack scowl, growling at her. The pink mare smiled sheepishly, with a nervous chuckle.

"I'll be quiet."

"What about Geppetto?" Fluttershy asked. "He'd be heartbroken if he doesn't hear from Pinocchio."

Every pony was silent when she mentioned Geppetto, whom they promised they'd look out for his son. Twilight thought for a moment and came to a decision.

"You're right, Fluttershy," Twilight nodded. "We better have a good talk with them."

"Check, please!" Pinkie called, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

Soon enough, the waiter arrived with the bill.

"Here you go, ladies."

"Thank you," Pinkie replied.

The girls and Spike took out a few bits, casually handing them to the waiter, who stared in awe.

"Real golden coins," He gasped.

"And here's a little something for your effort, darling," Rarity added.

She took out a purple gem, giving it to the waiter. The man himself had no idea what to say.

"Magnificent," He gasped, studying the gem.

"Thank you, sir," Twilight said. "Now if you'll excuse us, we have other business to attend to."

"The food was deeeeeelicious!" Pinkie said, smiling.

The girls made their way outside while the waiter silently waved with a smile.