The Monstrous Whale/The Evil Trio

(Music at 0:20)

Somewhere, in a very strange place, a boat floated on the water. It was very quiet; the only sign of life was an old man with his cat and goldfish. They were none other than Geppetto, Figaro and Cleo. Geppetto and the kitten were fishing, but thus far haven't caught anything. It looked very sad for them.

"Not a bite for days," Geppetto said. "We can't hold out much longer."

Cleo the Goldfish pushed some pebbles up in her bowl. They looked like tombstones, thinking they were gonna die soon. Geppetto looked very cold, so much he sneezed along with Figaro, the cat almost falling from his spot.

"I never thought it would end this way, Figaro," Geppetto said. "Starving to death... In the belly of a whale."

Figaro shed a single tear, rubbing himself against his owner. Geppetto stroke his friend's back.

"My poor little Pinocchio. He was such a good boy and those ponies and that little dragon... They were so sweet and kind. Even little Apple Bloom and Tender Taps. They got along so well with my boy. If we don't make it, Figaro, I hope they take very good care of him."

After a while, Geppetto checked his fishing pole to see if he got a bite. But not even a nibble.

"It's hopeless, Figaro."

As he placed the pole back in the water, Figaro pulled his line with his tail. Sadly, he didn't catch anything either.

"There isn't a fish left," Geppetto said. "If the monster doesn't wake up soon, I—I'm afraid we—We are done for."

Geppetto was on the verge of giving up, holding his hand to his face in defeat.

(Music stops at the end)

Meanwhile, our heroes continue their search for Geppetto but found no clues. Their search leads them through deeper waters.

"It's no use," Rainbow groaned. "We're never gonna find him. We've tried talking to fish and they swim away because they're scared. Urgh, it's hopeless!"

"We can't quit now," Jiminy said. "There are lives at stake."

"We have to find that Monstro and fast," Applejack said.

"Pfft... Monstro," Rainbow mocked. "I bet he's just a big sissy. Ain't no whale gonna scare this mare."

"Says the Pegasus who was scared of a dragon," Rarity teased.

"Touché," Rainbow said. "But this is different; I can totally take him on."

"Oh, please don't," Fluttershy shook her head. "Whales are very gentle creatures."