Jackasses/Carnival Fight

(Play music at 4:07)

Pleasure Island

A few hours have passed while the children played and ate on the island. But now, there's no laughter, no music, nothing. Everything was quiet and the amusement park seems to be in bad state, like there has been a war or something. And the strangest thing: All the children seemed to have disappeared. The only sign of life is our Equestrian heroes and the cricket still searching for Pinocchio, Apple Bloom and Tender Taps.

"Pinocchio!" Jiminy yelled.

"Apple Bloom!" Applejack yelled.

"Tender!" Spike yelled.

"Pinocchio?" Twilight called.

Jiminy whistled but answer there came none.

"No sign of any of them," Rainbow said. "I've searched almost everywhere."

Twilight looked around the amusement park, the sight of its state made her uncomfortable.

"What happened here?" She asked.

"And where is everybody?" Applejack asked.

"The children were just having fun and now they're gone," Spike said, looking around. "Just like that?"

The ponies, dragon and cricket looked around the seemingly abandoned park.

"This place is like a graveyard," Jiminy said. "I don't like the looks of this."

"Oh, I hope Pinocchio and the foals are okay," Fluttershy hoped.

"We'll just have to keep looking, even if it takes all night," Jiminy said. "Pinocchio!"

"Apple Bloom!" Twilight called.

"Pinocchio!" Rainbow yelled. "Hey, where are you?"

As they walked further, Rarity stopped and turned to the giant cue ball with a giant pool standing alongside it. A light shone from the doorway and she could hear some activity inside. Rarity put a hoof to her chin.

"Hmm... I wonder," Rarity said to herself.

(Music stops at the end)

Her thoughts were right. Pinocchio and the foals were inside playing 'pool' and it was their new friend, Lampwick's, turn. He used the stick to hit the white ball against a blue ball, knocking it inside a hole. Lampwick spat something from his mouth, whistling a familiar tune while deciding which ball to hit next. While he concentrated, Pinocchio smoked his cigar while Tender and Apple Bloom looked at the unlit cigars in doubt.