ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖 ♠

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy!

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

I opened my eyes to a blanket of darkness. I grasped for my phone, but was soon pulled back by someones arms. I turned around to see Suna sleeping peacefully. I slowly grabbed my phone and checked the time.

2:32

I was about to check my messages until a phone buzzed. I looked behind me to see it was Suna's. Reaching my hand for it, I hesitated.

'I shouldn't look at his messages.. but it wouldn't hurt would it?'

I picked up the phone as gently as I could and I looked at the messages. Coldness spreaded through my body.

Dad

Rin, your mother just collapsed and is in the hospital. Come as soon as you can.

I immediately shook Suna awake. He grumbled and buried his face into my back.

"Five more minutes..." 

"Suna not now! Your mom is in the hospital!" I whispered harshly. His eyes immediately opened and I shoved the phone into his hand. His eyes scanned over the screen and he looked up at me with fear in his eyes. 

"Lets change and Ill bring you there, ok?" He nodded, silently changing. I just pulled a sweatshirt over and I used Suna's phone to ask for the address. We opened the door and peeked out into the hallway. I grabbed the keys on the wall and we ran outside. 

Climbing into the bus, I shoved the key into the ignition, twisting it. The engine purred to life, and I stepped on the gas pedal. I turned onto the road, going fast. I looked into the mirror to see Suna looking at the ground. I sighed, my heart dropping.

(Time Skip)

After hours of driving, I finally arrived at the hospital. I looked in the mirror to see Suna asleep. I unbuckled my seat belt and went to his seat.

"Rin, we're here" I cooed into his ear. His eyes opened and he looked at me. He gave me a weak smiled before getting up. We stepped off the bus, walking into the hospital. I went to the desk to get her room number.

"Hello what can I do for you?"

"Hi yes Im here for the last name Suna?"

The lady scanned the computer before landing on something.

"Yes, she's in room 304"

"Thank you" I grabbed Suna's hand and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button and the doors closed. The silence was suffocating. I looked up to Suna's face to see worry plastered all over it. I slowly grabbed his hand, intertwining out fingers. He looked at me with wide eyes, but they soon softened. I gave him a smile to reassure him, and the door opened. I pulled him to the room 304 and I knocked.

A tall man opened the door and I almost gawked at the similarities between father and son. I quickly shook it off, introducing myself.

"Hello Otosan, Im here with Rintarou. Im uh, a friend." The man looked at me and then at Suna.

"Hello Rin, come in" He opened the door so that me and Suna could go through. I immediately froze when I saw the mess of tubes around the bed. I released his hand so he could go to the bed. He squatted and held his mothers hand in his own, pressing his forehead to it. I stood in the corner of the room, holding in the hot tears.

The memories from the hospital came in waves, hitting me. I tuned out all the noises around me, watching as Suna talked to his mom. I felt a tap on my shoulder to see his dad. He motioned for me to come with him out of the room. He slowly closed the door, then adverted his eyes to me.

"Thank you for being here with Suna, he seems to really like you" 

"T-Thank you" I muttered meekly, staring at my shoes. He placed a hand on my shoulder, and I looked up at him.

"I really do mean it, me and his mom cant be there because of our business, and his sisters are already graduates. Hes mostly alone and Im very glad your here with him. Please take care of my Rin, we might not be here anymore one day" He gave me a smile that reminded me of Suna's, and I returned it.

He turned to opened the door, and I saw as Suna turned his head around for his eyes to meet mine. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He immediately burst into silent sobs, burying his face into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him, stroking his hair. I planted kisses on his head patting him. He slowly calmed down, just resting on my shoulder.

"Do you want to stay here Rin?" I asked softly. He nodded. 

"Ill drive back to get your stuff, ok? Ill be here tomorrow" 

"Sure"

I gave him another kiss on the head, and waved him goodbye. I stepped into the elevator, the soft bumps only thing keeping me in reality. I stumbled out, numbly walking out the sliding doors in the front of the hospital.

Breathing in the cold night air as the wind brushed across my cheeks, I kept repeating what his father said.

"Please take care of my Rin"

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! I am actually working on a project right now for my readers, and Ill show you guys when I finish this book!

Also, Im thinking of making a Mafia Haikyuu book, it will be another Suna x reader, but this will be more of a longer book and Id like to know if you guys would like me to make it? Please comment if you'd like it.

Stay safe!

Author Chan