Please, Tell Me What Happened

I open my eyes, it's a new day but, to be honest, I don't have the energy. My mind is thinking why he didn't come.

I take my phone and check for messages or calls, there's nothing. Maybe he forgot it or was to busy or something, only God knows. I sigh and get up from bed to go to kitchen and prepare me something for breakfast.

When I'm in the kitchen, I grab some bread and cheese to make a sandwich, I put it in the toaster and that's it. Oh and coffee. I take everything and go to sit in the couch in front the TV and turn it on.

I'm sapping but nothing interesting is there.

- Wait, that's a Spencer pic? -I frown and let the news channel. A girl's talking, and I think is JJ, Spencer talked about her.

- We don't have information about who kidnapped him, all we know is that we will figure out and the responsible -the voice of JJ from the TV fill the room and my jaw drops followed by a tear from my left eye. My mind start running with thoughts about what could happen with him.

The bread is half ate and I'm not hungry anymore. I get up and clean everything putting the food in the fridge, to run and get dress the fast I can. I have to go to BAU, I need to know what happen, I can't lose him.

I arrive to the building with my breathing heavily because of running and the anxiety growing every second. I upload on the elevator and rush to the office.

- What happen to Spencer? -everyone looks to my way then I noticed... that's the worst way to enter in a FBI office- Hello, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have to brust here like that -I said totally embarrassed.

- No, you shouldn't. -A tall man in suit with a serious expression say coming towards me- Who are you?

- I'm Victoria Riddle, Spencer's friend. He supposed to go to my apartment last night and he never arrived so I thought he was busy. He had been helping to study and he never came and now this morning I... I was watching TV and find out this and... - I talk fast and couldn't handle anymore, I break down in front all this strangers, that are Spencer's co-workers.

- Calm down, sweetheart. Come, take seat -A old man guides me to a chair. The blonde girl from the TV, JJ comes to me and give a glass of water.

- Drink a little -she says. I'm just able to nod, because if I talk I could break down again.

- Don't worry, ok? -the white hair man tells me- We will find him. I won't take a rest until he's back and save -something in he's voice calms me down, it's impossible not believe what he tells me- By the way, I'm David Rossi, but you can call me David -he smile a little and I smile back shyly.

- Thanks, David -I say before drink the water.

- Since when you know Reid? - the muscular guy ask.

- Two weeks ago -I answer more calm- We met at the library and he offers me to help me study for my test -I sigh- He's been going to my place every two days -I look up seeing everyone surround me -the chocolate man smirks.

- Well, we know now why the pretty boy was so happy -I stare at him frowning a little.

- Victoria, this is our team -Rossi smile- That in the suit is Aaron Hotchner, the blond you watched on the TV is Jennifer Jarou. She is Emily Prentiss and finally she's Penelope Garcia -he point every one and I nod.

- Can... I want... Can I stay here? -I ask nervous of be refuse.

- I think is better you go home and wait -the girl with black hair, Prentiss say.

- Please, let me stay, I can help. I'm studying to be a profiler like you and I really want to know about Spencer -I say almost begging.

- I... -she was to say something but got interrupted by the woman with glasses and much colors in her cloth.

- She can stay with me in the office, I don't mind -Penelope say.

- Fine -Rossi smile- Is it ok with you, Hotch? -he turns to see the man in suit.

- Ok, but if something happens you need to stay here, don't rush to go into the action because it can be dangerous. We don't need another kidnapped -Hotch tells and I nod.

- Thanks so much, sir -his expression soft and then go back to what I think is his office.

- Come on girl. Want some coffee and cookies? -she offer smiling soft.

- Coffee, I'm not in the mood to eat anything -I up and go with her. We enter in a little type of break area.

- Spencer talked about you -she smile- He said we could be best friend because I like the colors and unicorns like you -she smirk while hand me the coffee. I take a sip- Can you pass me the sugar, please?

- I already put sugar, honey -she say but gave it to me either way. I put more sugar, like moooreee- Wow, girl! That so much sugar, looks like the kind of coffee Ried drinks -she laughs a little, I couldn't help, the pink already appeared on my cheeks- that's a blush? Do you like him, don't you? -she ask with open eyes. I can't hid it or deny it, I just down my face- Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

- Thanks, Pennelope -I smile a little.

She lead me to a room full of computers with a surround decorated with little toys and colors and furry things.

- Cute office -I comment and she smile. She put a chair next to hers and we finally seat.

- Penelope, please. Tell me what happen and what you know. Pleaseee -I beg. She sigh and look me in the eyes with sadness, and that's a signal to know nothing is good.