Together

Victoria POV

I wake up because I heard an annoying noise that keeps waking me up. I don't want to get up, I'm laying in Spence's arms with my head on his chest. But, theres the noise again.

- Ugh -I growl opening my eyes looking at the clock, 2:30 am- Ugh, really? -Spence moves a little.

- Baby, what's wrong? -he asks with raspy voice opening his eyes and staring at me. Oh God, he just called me baby and it sounded too good.

- There's a noise that keeps waking me up. -I tell him when suddenly we hear a loud noise of a crystal colliding with the ground. We look at eachother and get up fast from the bed.

- I'm gonna check, stay in here. -he says taking his gun with him. I nod and he leaves the room.

I felt the anxiety grow inside of me. How that man could reach us here. I'm on the 6th floor and there are cops in the entrance, it doesn't make any sense. I walk side to side, when something hit the window making a crash loud noise breaking it. I throw my self to the floor covering my head.

- Vic! -Spencer appears in the door running towards me- Are you ok? Anything hurt you? -he ask concern helping me to get up.

- Yes, yes. I'm fine -he sighs giving me a hug. I look around and spot a rock surrounded by pieces of glass. I pick it up- Spence, here... Here's a message -I stare the handwritten note with red marker- Do you think this play ended? It's just the beginning -I read.

- I'm gonna call Emily -Spence takes my phone because his was left at that horrible house.

Emily came here with Rossi and Luke, we discovered that one of the cops was shot and sadly is dead. God, this is all my fault. If her jealousy go that far, she'll want to kill me.

I sit there with everyone talking, but I'm deep in my thoughts. Spencer puts his hand in my thigh bringing me back to reality.

- Guys, I have something to tell you -Spence says smiling I give my attention to him- Victoria is my girlfriend now -I open my eyes feeling my cheeks turning pink. I didn't expect for him to say it yet. Everyone cheers. Rossi stare at me with a big grin on his face.

- I told you, dear. Life can surprise you -I smile back- Well, it's almost 5 of morning, we need to rest and charge our energies to catch this unsub. -they get up saying goodbye leaving closing the door behind them.

- So... I wasn't dreaming? -I turn around staring at him, he frown- when you said you wanted me to be your girlfriend -he chuckles- Oh, all this is really happening... Finally. Omg I can't believe I'm dating this cute guy -I say thinking out loud- Now I can kiss him and take his hand and do what couples do I... -I feel pressure on my lips and I close my eyes.

- No, you weren't dreaming -he takes my hand interlocking our fingers- I really meant all I said -a big smile appears on my face- I wish the conditions were different so I could take you out on a real date.

- it's ok -I put some hair behind his ear- we can have one here. What really matters it's we're together -I give a quick kiss to him blushing a little- Do you want coffee and then we go back to sleep? -he nod.

- I'm gonna say something to the cops and I'm back -he says giving me a kiss and leaving.

I head to the kitchen and decided to make the coffee on the machine that I just have to set. I press the button and take a sit on the stool resting my head on my arms. I try to keep my eyes open but I couldn't resist, my eyes close and I fall asleep.

Spencer POV

I went down to see if everything is going good with the new officers and now I'm going back to the apartment. I open the door and find my girlfriend sitting on the stool sleeping. I see the coffee ready but I just let it there.