Not you too

I start to wake up, feeling dizzy. Everything is dark and I'm moving. I try to move my body but I can't, something is keeping my hands still. I open my eyes, I'm in car, into a car suitcase. The car stops, I hear voices and the sunlight hit me on the face when the suitcase is open, making me shut my eyes.

Someone grabs me hard, taking me out and then other guy take my foot carrying me to what looks like a hill, I start panicking. I feel my anxiety building up inside of me, I don't know where I am.

- Let me go please -I cry trying to fight but I'm weak, and they're stronger than me.

- Shut up! -one screams to me.

- Please, I have to... -he cut me off.

- I told you to close your fucking mouth, you won't get back -he laughs.

- Wh..why... Not? -I look at them afraid.

- Stupid girl, we are so far away -the one grabbing my arms says.

And when I was trying to say something, they drop me down a hill like I was a trash bag. I roll until a tree stops me.

- Agh! I need to... To... Spence -I talk to encourage myself. I have to go with him.

I get up, putting all the pain aside, ignoring the blood. I climb the hill, I can do this, I have to. Spence needs me.

I'm almost up, thank God I was not too far down. Just one more. I take a trunk to finally be up in the street.

I look side to side, where am I? I may go to the right, that's always a good way. While I walk I begin to recognize my surroundings.

- I been here... -from where I am I can see a bar, I came here with my best friend once. I need call him to take me back to that house.

- Hi, how can I help? -a waiter say politely when I pass the door- Are you ok? -he ask seeing my conditions.

- Can... Can you please... Lend me the phone? -I say, trying to act normal, but sometimes I can't just ignore the pain.

- Ok... -he gives me a look up and down. We walk to the bar and he gives me the phone- Are you sure you're ok? -I just nod. I mark the number fast and wait, in the second ring he answer.

- Hey who's this? -my best friend from the other side of the phone says.

- Luka, it's me, Victoria. I need your help -I say.

- Hey, Vic!! How you been??? -he says- Why don't you come and we take a drink.

- LUKA! Listen to me! -I start to despair- I'm in the bar where we took a drink last time. I need you to come and pick me up. NOW! -I shout, my anxiety is growing.

- Ok, ok, ok. I'm here in the bar -I look around and spot him in a table. I hang up the phone and run to him.

- We have to go -I take his arm leading to the exit.

- What's happening? -he says- Vic, calm dow... -he stares me up and down- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? -he tells me concerned- You're dirty and bleeding.

- There's no time time to explanations -we rush to his car- I tell you in the way -Luka start the car- I'll tell you where to go.

We arrive in about 30 minutes and all the street is full of cops. I run to the front with Luka following me close but a man stops me.

- Miss, you can't pass -he says politely.

- Please, my friend is in there -I beg.

- Sorry, Miss. You can't -I sigh with his answer.

- Victoria? -I turn around.

- Agent Rossi! -I stare at him feeling a little bit of relief.

- Thank God you're fine -he hug me- How you dare to risk your life in that way. We were so worried -I end the hug and look at his eyes.

- I don't want to lose someone I love again -I tell him with tears building up in my eyes.

- Rossi, we have to do something. Cat put a bomb in the house -Hotch say coming from behind the yellow tape.

- WHAT?! -my breathing became irregular- Spencer is in danger. I need to help him. WEHAVETODOSOMETHING -I say in a incomprehensible sentence.

- Victoria! Calm Down -Rossi tells me staring into my eyes- We gonna get him out of there.

- David, Hotch... Please, when you arrest her, let me go in and get Spencer -I begg.

- Sorry but... -Hotch was about to say something but Rossi cut off him.

- Aaron, let the girl. Reid would feel relieved to see her too -Hotch think for a moment.

- Ok, but you have to follow our orders and you can't go in there alone, Rossi and JJ are going with you -he says in a serious tone.

- Yes, sir -I nod.

- Put this -Rossi give me a bulletproof vest and I put it on fast.

- Luka, go home, I'll call you -I say to my best friend bise me.

- Are you crazy?! I'm not leaving you -he says.

- Well, stay here then.

I follow the agents through the tape and stand by Rossi.

- Cat Adams, come out -Hotch speak loud so she can listen- Don't try anything, this over. Come out and we could talk -he still talking but we don't receive answers and then we hear shots and I let out a scream covering my face and I cry sobbing loud.

- Not again noo. Not you too -I fall on my knees and with that, my world too.