Unfinished Business

If I thought that today was stressful, I was wrong. It's impossible have a little time of peace. I feel 30 years older with all this shit that's happening.

- This girl was my neighbor and now she's the one who caused the worst day of my life. -I'm pissed off. I swear, if I see that girl I won't be able to stay calm.

Everyone starts talking, but I can't hear them because I'm so deep in my thoughts. Why would she would want to cause the accident, with what purpose. And how does Patricia know Karla if neither of them talk about each other.

I see from my seat Patricia passing for the hallway being carried away by an officer. The anger is too much, I walk to the girl pushing her to the wall pressing her neck.

- Fucking, girl. It's your fault! Karla's dead because of you! -someone grab my waist from behind separating me- NO, LET ME GO -I shout fighting to free myself.

- Vic, stop. Calm down -Spencer says but I keep fighting, I can't let this bitch go for the life like nothing.

- My fault?.... -she takes a breathe- MY FAULT?! IT'S YOU WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE THAT NIGHT NOT HER -she screams, leaving me in shock.

- What? -I stop fighting.

- Are you deaf?! -she ask- You were always a bother in my relationship with her. The moment she met you, she forgot about me. I was IN LOVE WITH HER -Patricia says with anger and pain in her eyes. If I was in shock before now I'm worse. - Remember Riddle, this is just the beginning.

- Take her out of here -Emily orders the officer.

I run out of there, the need of the air right now is overwhelming, the feel like the walls are closing in on me. There's so much information to be processed.

I keep running, my feet hurt but I just want to get home. I arrive to the building, heading to the elevator. I open the door of my apartment, closing it behind me. I go to my room I see the pictures of my best friend and I. 

- Fuck all of this. -the feelings inside of me are to much, I can't handle it anymore.

I start destroying the things in my in room, everything is fake, nothing is real, the most innocent person is who can hurt you the most. I could die that day. Be the girl who always smile but inside is broken because she spent 3 years of her life thinking and feeling guilty for don't be enough careful and her best friend, her almost sister died.

Now the outside is like the inside. I let my body fall in the bed, crying hard, with my hand injury. Taking into my hands the stuffed giraffe, that Karla gave me on my 15th birthday. I hug it close to my heart. I want to disappear, turn off the pain.

Spencer POV

Spencer POV

Victoria ran away a couple of minutes ago. The revelation of Patricia was the breaking point.

I leave the building hopping into the car to speed up heading to her apartment. I arrive, thank God she doesn't live too far. Getting on the elevator, I press the floor number. I feel impatient because I know the mental state she's right now, I don't want her to get hurt. I open the door apartment, closing it and looking for her. I walk to the room finding a big mess, spotting her bed crying. I get closer sitting at her side.