I Want It I Got It

It's been like 40 min since I'm driving, my mind is everywhere and I almost collided twice, but the good is that I'm close, like there can be a good side. I turn in the corner and I'm in the right street, I can see the house at the end. I stop in the begging of the street and walk.

My heart is beating like crazy, my hands shake and yes, I'm nervious in a point that... Wait, FUCK HOW I'M GONNA DEFENCE MYSELF, I don't have a gun, well I figure it out.

I advance to the door and for my luck, it's close.

I walk to the side and I spot a broken window, I go there and I use my hands to impulse my body to go in

I walk to the side and I spot a broken window, I go there and I use my hands to impulse my body to go in. When my body pass through it a piece of glass cut my arm.

- Fuck! -I say in a low tone. I cover it with my hand when the blood start running.

I hear a noise from the hallway, someone is coming. I look around searching for a place to hid me, and there's a couch, I run trying to make the less sound possible and kneel down in front of it to the roll under.

The steps get closer and I can see white dirty shoes, they stop in front the furniture and that's when I see that my blood traced a path, I mentally slap my face  for that.

- I knew it! -she says laughing. Then kneel down and stare at me. It's Cat- I knew it! -she repeat and take me from the hair getting me out.

She drag me to a room, with me screaming in pain.

- Look who came to visit us, Spencie -she trow me to the ground aside the bed

- Look who came to visit us, Spencie -she trow me to the ground aside the bed. I hit my head with the bed, what makes my vision blur for a moment, when I recover a little, I see Spencer tied to the bed and hurt. My heart ache with that imagine of him, but I'm no able to do anything because Cat grab me and sit me in front of the bed wrapping my hands thigh with a rope.

Spencer POV

I feel weak, there's blood on my lip and side of head, I really don't have the energy to fight back. She's just doing whatever she wants with me.

She left minutes after a noise come from the hallway. Then I hear it, someone screaming.

- It can't be -I say in a whisper.

- Look who came to visit us, Spencie -My eyes open wide when I see Victoria. She trow her to the ground aside of the bed. And that's enough to put all my weakness aside and focus on what's going on.

- Vic, what are doing here? -I say concerned.

- You are profiler, and you didn't supposes she's that madly in love with you that will come to save you -Cat says the last part with shrill voice.

Cat takes Victoria from the ground and sit her in from of me on the floor, tying up her with a rope, I see Victoria wince for the tight of it.

- I'm so sorry, Spence -she says staring into my eyes with a tears falling from her.

- How funny, you're apologizing now -Cat laughs- Well, I think you came here to see the show in person. So let me please you and start it -she smiles coming closer to me.

Victoria POV

I try to untie the rope when I see Cat getting closer to Spencer, but God I'm just harming my wrists, this bitch tied me hard. She start kissing him and inserting her hand inside Spencer's shirt, opening more. I look to other side for a moment, feelings uncomfortable, but I back my head, I have to do something.

- Fucking, bitch -I call her- What do you win with this? -I don't know where the courage came from- You're so selfish! -I shout and she turn her face.

- How did you just call me? -she rise an eyebrow. She gets off from Spencer's lap, leaving him with his shirt open, coming closer to me.

- That's what you are! A selfish bitch -I say- You can't obligate a person to stay by your side and less love you

- That's what you are! A selfish bitch -I say- You can't obligate a person to stay by your side and less love you. -I explain and she just slap me across the face.

- I do whatever I want, whenever I want -she smirk- And... I can do to him what you can't -she says with a malicious smile- You're not even his type, you're not closer to the girl he liked. I look through your social media, you're not that smart like the other was. Why would he wants to be with you? -she looks Spencer.

- Vic, don't listen to her! -Spencer says but I just down my head, thinking for a moment what she said.

- Don't lie to her, Reid -Cat stands up between us- She's that stupid, she came here without the team or a weapon. -she says.

- Yes, maybe I'm not as smart as her last girlfriend, I'm silly enough to came here without any protection but,... At least Spencer likes to be around me -while I talk, I can see her expression, she's getting angry.

- Ok! I'm done with you -she walks to the broken door of the room- Vasili, John! -she calls.

- Cat, stop. You don't have to do this, leave her alone. The problem is between you and me, not her. -Spencer says looking from her to me desperately, making me feel anxious. Two big guys appears and she smile.

- Take this slut out of my vision -Cat order. The guys come towards me and take me hard for the arm and I start fight against.

- NO PLEASE! -I scream- SPENCER!!! -I call for him. I see him trying to rip the ropes. I see how Cat is about to drug Spencer so I hit one of the guys in the balls and when he fall, I run and taking Cat by the t-shirt pulling her in the ground.

- Victoria! -Spencer finds the way to free his hands and reach for my hand to pull me in his arms but Cat is fast enough to take my ankle sending me to the floor and getting above of me. And from the corner of my eyes I see one of the guys grab Spencer, hitting him enough to knock him.

- SPENCER!! -I scream with tears running down my face.

- STUPID GUYS TAKE HER OUT OF HERE -Cat scream, fighting with me and trying to cover my nose and mouth with a piece of fabric, I intend to avoid but I become weaker and I pass out.