Let's Play a Game

A phone rings but I can't pay attention to my surroundings, I'm too deep in my thoughts.

- No, she won't get in -I hear Hotch say in the distance.

- Hotch, what's happening? -Rossi asks.

- Cat wants Victoria to go inside and talk to her and she'll play a game to discover the password of the bomb -when I hear that I get back to reality.

- I'll go, I want to help. I won't stay here with my arms crossed -I say without hesitation.

- You won't. It's dangerous -Hotch says firmly.

- Hotch, we don't have time. We are waiting for your order to proceed -Morgan says coming closer.

- Hotch, she's can do it. And we don't have another way -Rossi says. Hotch thinks about it for a moment and nods.

- Ok, we need to make a plan -I say.

- We can put a earbud and a microphone hidden in her clothes. Victoria we would tell you what you have to say to make her talk. You need to be careful she can't discover us -Hotch instructs- Don't let her get in your head. -I nod.

They give me the artifacts and I wear them, hidding the microphone in my bra, it's the best place, she won't notice.

I walk to the door and open it walking slowly and looking around, being careful. I stop when I see one of the guys that took me out of here before.

- Shit -I let out watching his body cover of blood with a bullet hole in his chest.

- You took your time. I know you'll find the way to get back here. And when I saw you out there, I couldn't resist how much I wanted to play with you -Cat come from the hallway and standing in front of me- He was about to betray me and that doesn't work with me -I stare at her face, while she comes closer- Now, dear. Let me tell you the rules... Oh! I almost forgot to add the other player -she takes my wrist and drag me to the room.

- Spence! -I feel the tears start to build in my eyes- You're alive -I was about to run towards him but Cat put an arm in front of me stopping me.

- Ah ah -she says denying.

- Vic... -Spencer whisper. looking at his weak state make my heart hurt.

- Fine! -she smiles- since we're all here and ready, I'm gonna explain the rules of this game -the malicious look on her face send a shiver down my spine- I'm gonna ask you just 3 questions and you're going to answer. But... If I see you're lying I'm gonna drop this cold water... -she says pointing to a big old tub behind her filled- on you till you tell me the truth. And for the question 3rd I prepared a super hot water in case you want to be smart. When we end this, Spencer is going to hate you -I let out a sigh.

- You would have to say yes, we need to keep her talking to know the password -Hotch says through the earbud.

- Ok -I just say, answering both.

- Oh! I forgot to mention, if you don't answer the questions in 5 minutes, I'll drop the water on you anyways -she laughs- And for Spencie... -she blows a kiss in the air for him- you're the one who's going to drop the water on her.

- I won't do that -he says, seriously while looking at her.

- Oh you will, honey -she smirks- If you don't I swear that I shoot her with every single answer -she takes the gun out pointing it at me- So, you decide.

- Ok, ok. I'll do it -Spencer said, making Cat pleased, getting closer to him and untying his hands, keeping the gun in her hand. Spence struggle a little to get up, trembling. I try to resist the urge to rush towards him to help.

- Well, let's start with the first question, an easy one -Cat says- So, Victoria. Do you ever masturbated thinking in Spencer? -I open my eyes widely.

- I... I just...N... -I start to get nervous feeling totally embarrassed, when Hotch cut me off.

- Say yes. Follow her play -he says.

- I mean... Yes, I did it -I shout out.

- Wrong answer and It's already late too fix it -she looks over Spencer- Spencie -she give to him a big container that she's already filled with the water of the tub. He take it in his hand staring at my eyes with worry- DO IT -Cat points the gun so close in my head. He poured it fast and close and drop off the could water over me and I gasp, it's cold as shit. I take a deep breath.

- I can handle it -I say in a whisper for him to hear it.

- This so fun! -she laughs- Let's pass to the next one -I start to shiver making Spence look at me with concern- Have you ever lied to Spencer?

- Say yes -Hotch says.

- Yes -I say shaking.

- This starting to get pretty interesting -she says with a smile- It's so easy to make people do whatever you want just using the magic of the words -she takes a step closer to me- By the way, HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM?! -She scream directly in my face to then take the gun and hit me in the head with it making me wince- DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE?! -she get her hand into my t-shirt pulling the microphone out and then the earbud- NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING ANSWER ME WITH THE TRUTH! -Spencer was a about to do something but she turn around taking me and holding it down my chin- We're going to fucking play this game or the bomb is going to explode.

- Cat, you don't have to do this -Spencer tells her but he's staring at me.

- Shut up -Cat says- Now you're going to answer the last fucking question -she lets go of me- tell me what's the worst thing you ever done? -the color leaves my face and I start to breathe irregularly.

- I... I... Last summer -It can't be possible I'm about to tell this- I can't do this... -the tears roll down my face.

- I'll give you some motivation -she smirks moving to Spencer and holding him and pointed the gun to him. I start panicking but I have to talk, I can't let someone die because of me again. If something happen to Spencer I won't forgive myself. I stare into Spencer's eyes.

 I stare into Spencer's eyes

- Vic, I won't hate you -he tells me making Cat roll her eyes.

- Last summer I went to a bar with my best girl friend and we drank a lot... And... And then we leave the place getting into my car -I let out a cracking sigh- when we where on the road to go home, I lost the control and we end collapsing with a tree. My friend died. It was all my fault -I end the story crying.

- Wow! That's an amazing story -Cat says with a happy tone- Spencie, she's a murderer, I better kill her, I would be doing you a favour -she put closer the container with hot water- Spencie grab it! -she push him down to take it... suddenly, the door comes down.

- CAT ADAMS FBI PUT THE GUN DOWN -Morgan screams.