Epilogue: A New Adventure

- Baby, baby wake up -I feel someone shaking my shoulder followed by a kiss on my lips.

- Hmmm -I groan covering my face with the covers.

- Come on, Vic. It's your first day you can't be late -Spence says.

- First day?... OH YES MY FIRST DAY -I scream exciting leaving the bed to rush to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower, then put a towel around my body to go to the room, searching for something to wear.

- Spence where's my decent skirt? I can't find it -I shout- We're going to be late.

- Here, baby. It was in the washer machine -I turn seeing Spence heading me my skirt.

- Thanks, you're my hero -I grab it planting a kiss on his cheek.

I end on time to hop on the car thanks to Spence, who have everything ready and helped me.

You may be asking why we're making a big deal. Well, let me tell you what happend the last 2 years.

Spencer and I still together, living in his apartament. How you know I end college and then of a month, I started a preparation, hard-working, studying, documents and a lot stuff to get accepted in my new job, and today's my first day. I'm so exciting and nervous, I don't want to screw up anything. We're almost there, I'm so anxious.

- Relax, Vic. Everything is going to be fine -he takes my hand keeping his eyes on the road- Trust me.

We arrive to the building, parking the car. Hopping off, Spence and I walk to the elevator. He squeeze my hand letting me know his there, to the give me a quick kiss on my lips.

 He squeeze my hand letting me know his there, to the give me a quick kiss on my lips

The elevator stops and stepping out, Spence guide me to the glass door, and as soon as I go through it, I feel someone hugging me thigh.

- Pen, I love you too but I can't breathe.

- Oh, sorry -she let me go.

- Good morning and welcome to the BAU Team, Agent Riddle -Emily tells me extending her hand to shake it with mine- Now, let's go, we have a new case. Wheels up in 30.

Everyone nod, rushing around to get their belongings. I glance at Spence, who's smiling to me and lead me to prepare everything to go. This is the beginning of new adventure.