You + Me = 1

- You never disappoint me -he says with a smile- Congratulations, you achievement the best calcification of the clase -the professor hand me my exam with a 100 write it in the upper right corner.

- Thanks so much, Mr Ferguson -I reply with the biggest smile.

- Let me tell you that I'm very impressed with your description about psychopath and sociopath -he stares at me with proud eyes- You'll have a prosperous future. Nice Spring Breakers -Mr Ferguson go away walking through the hallway and I return jumping in Spencer's arms.

- Oh my God, Spence -I kiss him- Thanks so much. Thanks for all the help. I'm so happy -I'm so exciting right now.

- I told you -he says laughing- Congrats, my beautiful princess. You deserve it -he kiss me back. A big thunder noise make us up our gaze and look the sky- It's better for us to get going. Seems like a storm is coming -I nod getting off of him.

Our walk to the car was stopped for me when the rain starts falling.

- Come, we have to hop in the car -he says taking my hand to keep going.

- Nop -I deny closing my eyes smiling while I feel the drops wetting my face.

- We're going to get wet and catch a flu -he respond.

- Baby, relax for a moment. Stand here with me -he sighs and stands in front of me- Enjoy, my love -I peak his lips- This moments are the ones we need to enjoy the most, because make us feel, charge our energies. The rain is capable to drag away all the bad things -I open my eyes finding my boy looking me with eyes of pure love.

 The rain is capable to drag away all the bad things -I open my eyes finding my boy looking me with eyes of pure love

The rains becomes harder, so don't take to long for us get very wet. I can say, this one of my favorite moments with him.

Spence apart the hair out of the way, grabbing my face leading down to unit our lips in a slow sweet kiss. I wrap around his neck my arms making it deeper. We pull away with our foreheads against each other.

- I love you so much -I say in a whisper.

- I love you too -the boy give me a last kiss- Let's go home -I nod.

- Just if you can... CATCH ME.

I start running around with him trying to catch me, but I'm faster, or that was I thought, he grab me from behind carrying me in a bridal style. I can feel how our wet clothes get attached to our bodies, transparency make visible my red bra and with Spence, I like what I see.