Loved You First(Louis Tomlinson)

"Come on Cel! You have to go with me, you're my best friend." Kelly, my friend for two years now begged me. Her bright eyes filled with un-shed tears, "Come, on please. I won two VIP tickets to see One Direction and hang out with them after! Please, it's there last show of the tour."

I groaned, running my hand through my dirty blond hair, "Kelly, you know I don't like One Direction as much as your other friends." At the beginning of our senior year last year she started a One Direction fan club, yep, our school was like that. "Call one of the girls."

Truth was, I actually liked One Direction because my best friend Louis Tomlinson was one of the singers, I was the one that got him on The X Factor. Louis and I grew up together, lived next door to each other our whole lives. Everyone thought we were going ot get married, but once he and the boys got together he hadn't talked to me.

Kelly jumped off my bed, running over to me before wrapping her tiny hand around my naturally tanned arm. "Please, Cel! I want my life long dream to be lived with my best friend."

Of course she never met Louis, she moved to Doncaster a year after he left, I rolled my eyes sighing dramatically, "Kells, I know you, and you aren't going to give up, so I guess I'll go." She squealed, jumping around and dancing about my room.

One she finally calmed down she pulled me into a giant hug, "Thank you Celly! I'll pick you up at five!" With that she skipped out of my room, "Love you!" She yelled out before slamming the door to go home. That girl was crazy.

After changing into my pj's I slipped into bed, pulling the covers up to my chin. Once I was finally settled in and on the edge of dream mountain, my phone rang. I groaned, pulling my phone from under my pillow, "Hello?"

"Baby!" They yelled into the phone, causing me to pull it away from my ear. "How is my baby girl? How are you liking the new flat?" My mum poured out the questions.

I moved two months ago and into a new flat that I bought with the money I saved up from work, "It's amazing, the place is huge! I wish you could see it." I moved more toward town which did cost more, but it was closer to work so I could pick up more hours.

Mum cooed, "Well, I just wanted to call and say happy birthday," I looked over at my clock, noticing it was ten after twelve, which meant I was officially nineteen. "I hope you have a fantastic day, go out and do something with Kelly. I have to go now, work in the morning. Mummy loves you." She kissed the phone, sending kisses to me.

I smiled, "I will mum, I love you." I slipped my phone back under my pillow, closing my eyes I thought of Louis, will he remember me? After all this time I remember him, but he was famous now so maybe it will be different.

I fell asleep, dreaming about Louis Tomlinson, as I so often did, feeling slightly nervous and uneasy of the One Direction concert tomorrow.

______________________________________________________________________   Yep guys, new story! It's going to be a Louis Tomlinson fan fiction, this is a short chapter mainly because it's an introductory chapter, I hope you guys like it, please comment your thoughts and tell me if I should continue. And like/vote also fan so you'll know when I update!   Lots Of Love~