""1""

It's been 1 week since gulf started working in TTS. He got a good job there with a decent salary. He was not held for a large position there but he is fine with his work.

Gulf pov.

*Alarm rings.* 
It's 3'o clock in the morning. Gulf just  woke up, yawning with a sleepy face)

"Shit! It's already 3'0 clock. I will catch him for sure today"Gulf giggled excitingly and realized that he should go to the front door before the guy he wanted to catch walk away.

Gulf went downstairs to the front door and stood there watching through a key hole from the closed-door. He saw a man wearing a black shirt and with flowers in his hand walking towards his door.

"He is coming..I will open the door soon after he place those flowers in front of my door"
gulf rubbed his hands excitingly ready to catch the guy.

"He came"

1_2_3__

gulf opened the door and held that man's hand by giving him a bright smile but that smile did not stay for a long time on gulfs face because that man is wearing a mask. Gulf tried to remove his mask to see his face but he ran away by pushing gulf away not that hard but hard enough to make him release his hand.

He is running, gulf chasing him.he took his bicyclic which is parked at the end of the road and took off .

"HEY YOU...WAIT...HEY..."

Shit, I missed him. I planned for 3 days to catch him but still, he escaped. It's better to go back inside

Gulf went inside by taking those flowers

These flowers are beautiful but why are you running away from me it's the third time I failed to catch you.when will you come to me and say that you like me. I am dying to see you and say you that I like you too. wait! there is a letter in these flowers.

He opened it with a great smile.

LETTER...

Hi, my dear gulf.

Did you like my flowers? But I like you more than these flowers...
You were so very cute in those glasses. Yesterday. After seeing you in those glasses, it became so hard to stop my self from hugging you. But I don't dare to face you yet.

I love you with all my heart and waiting to meet you soon.
Do you know what day is today.it's our one month anniversary, I mean it's been one month since I started sending you flowers and I got a ring for you.
Wear it dear. It will give me the courage to meet you .bye na
                   From your secret lover😘

************

Thanks for clicking it and giving a chance to my story.

-cuppy

Luv ya ❤