""21""

Zee took sai to his home...
****
Mew just came out of the airport and took a taxi to the office. He is dying to see gulf. According to the gulf, mew will be back tomorrow but mew is coming today to surprise him...
Mew reached the office. he got off the taxi, he took his luggage and entered the office with a big smile on the face.
He left his luggage at the front table on the ground floor...Actually, he takes lift every time, today he is in rush but still somewhere inside his mind he wants to take steps..so, he took steps.
He reached 4th floor..he stopped by hearing some cheering from that floor
It's heard like some proposal...
*accept him* *say yes* * accept him* * say yes*[people shouting]
He followed the sound and entered the  4 the floor. All the staff was crowded around someone. He entered the crowd to see what's going on there..he was confused...
He saw 'Sam' kneeling down with some flowers in his hands. Even a little baby can say that it was a proposal...but the confusion is who is the person that sam proposing to...

That person stood in front of mew facing sam.so, mew can only see his back.sam is kneeling down facing that
person.ofcourse he faces mew also.
Now, Mew is very curious to see that person's face...
Someone in the crowd noticed mew.
"Hey! CEO Mew is back" by hearing those words that person turned around to see mew...
ITS GULF....mew felt his heart exploded into 1000 parts...he kept staring at gulf. He doesn't understand what's happening there but he is pretty sure that sam is proposing gulf and everyone is supporting them...
Gulf eyes met mew. He looked so happy. His eyes were shining like stars of the dark night...Mew felt pain in his heart.he is not ready to accept the fact that gulf seems happy with sam proposing to him...

His heart started sobbing already...he doesn't want gulf to see him crying.so, he held his tears and gave him a fake smile..he walked out of that place and went straight to his cabin in 5th floor...he took off his jacket and thrown on his table...he went near the glass window. The tears that he is was holding up to now rushed out...

Flashback...

Zee dragged sai with him into the lift. Gulf saw them but pretend not to see them.  After watching them going out. He laughed at that lovebirds. Now he is the only one that remained on that floor. Suddenly, he remembered mew.
Thinking about mew made him laugh like a mad man. He started thinking about mew. Actually, Mew looks very attractive while focused on work. He went to mew cabin. He started thinking about the moments that he spent with mew. The time, When he peeped at mew through that glass doors out of jealousy. The time, when he started working as a P.A. While he started walking in the mew cabin. he remembered all those days he spent with mew.he smile Brightened.
He sat on mew' a chair. he felt like he sat on mew lap...
Gulf pov...
Mew, I am really missing you a lot.when will you come back. After knowing that you loved me back all these days. My heart lost its patience.
I want o see you. I want to hug you.
I want to hear that you saying you love me. *giggles*

He went near the window and looked out through it. Lost in thoughts.

*knock* * knock"

"Hey, gulf! Lost in thoughts, someone is waiting for you with flowers in 4th Floor" his colleague said...

"What! Mew is back"....gulf ran out of the cabin to the 4 th floor...
( confused colleague)
" No, it's sam" his tried to say but  gulf
already went out.

Gulf pov.
Zee said mew will be back tomorrow.
Did he come to surprise me...Iam excited.....
(Sam stood there some flowers in his hands. He kneeled....)
Sam: Gulf! I don't know how it's started when it's started. But I fell in love with you...
"Gulf! Will, you be my boyfriend "
( our colleague surrounded us .they started cheering * accept him*)

Oh shit! I thought it was mew.but what is he doing here. I don't want to reject him by hurting. I wish mew was here. So, I could show him and tell him that I love this man called mew so much..but he is not here...
Gulf spoke in his mind...

(Suddenly someone said " hey! Ceo mew is here...)

What! My mew is back...gulf said in his mind...

Gulf turned around to look at mew.he looked soo handsome. His face turned red.his lips widened automatically.his eyes started shining after seeing mew.
Gulf really missed him a lot...but he saw something strange in mew. he felt pain in mew eyes. Within a second he realized that mew is misunderstanding the situation.he tried to explain but mew gave him a fake smile and rushed out of there...
Gulf stepped forward to stop mew but
Sam caught his hand from back.
He turned around to see Sam and then mew but mew left from there already.
Gulf wants to go after the mew but he decided to clear up with Sam first...

Gulf released his hand from Sam...

Gulf: Sam, Iam sorry but I really like mew with all my heart...
Sam: But...
Gulf: Iam sorry... I don't have anyone except mew in my heart. 
------

Gulf rushed to mew cabin. He saw mew crying while looking through the window. he went inside by calling his name"mew". Mew swept his tears and turned around with a fake smile...

Gulf: Mew! It's not like what you see...
Mew: Mm.Iam sorry! I should not have interpreted your moments.
Gulf: mew! Stop speaking nonsense...
Let me explain to you.
Mew: I know!it's your life-your choice
It's my mistake for hoping for something that not belongs to me.
I am......

Gulf stepped forward and kissed him to stop him from talking.....its a little kiss.

Mew was shocked by a sudden kiss .he can't speak anything now. he was confused...

Gulf: Mew! It's the fact that sam proposed to me but I did not accept him...I love you only you... I came here after rejecting him...

Mew started smiling, smiling like a kid. He is smiling awkwardly...smiling like a crazy man...
*sniffs*..."Then you like me." Mew asked while smiling. Gulf nodded shyly.
"Then you are going to be my boyfriend"...
*Gulf nodded*

Mew grabbed his waist. Their bodies touched. It's like the only 1-inch distance between their faces...
Gulf started blushing...mew smiled at him and touched his chin...
One hand around his waist and other is on his face. He brought his face closer to him and started kissing him
Gulf closed his eyes...mew's tongue entered into the gulf mouth...gulf tongue received the other man's tongue..those tongues twisted together...its a heavenly feeling...
Mew felt gulf is struggling to breathe.
So, he released him. He leaned over his forehead...gulf started breathing for a second and looked into mew eyes like asking for more.....
Mew can't resist himself by looking into that puppy eyes...he started kissing him again..this time more passionately...
Gulf hugged mew after a long kiss...he felt like he finally reached the place where he belongs to...mew and gulf felt very happy in each other arms...

Hey guys! Hope u like this chapter...
Thank you, 4.5 k readers.
Vote and comment...

Luv ya😘