""24""

Gulf started packing his stuff to go home...he packed his backpack and started walking towards the lift...

But he stopped by seeing an old man
Looks like an experienced old businessman wearing a black suit walked out of the lift with mew...

Gulf finds him similar but he was still unable to remember who exactly he was...

That old man and mew walked to gulf...

"Gulf, we are having an urgent meeting within 10 min. Inform manager zee and get ready at conference room" mew said in a bossy tone....he sounded so cool 😎

Gulf hurried to zee cabin and then to the conference room along with zee and sai...

Sai connected mew's laptop to the screen...they are all ready to start the meeting just waiting for mew and that
old man to enter the conference room...

Mew and that old man entered the conference room after a long talk in mew cabin... the way mew treating this old man was different from other businessmen.
Usually, mew just has a meeting in the conference room and sign the contract in his cabin but it's different today...These two seem close...like a family or something like friends...He is too old to be a mew friend but this old man is behaving like a teenage friend around mew...They were just having a chit chat all this time in mew cabin... Finally, They entered the conference room.....but still talking about something...more like a chit chat....laughing, joking...just like friends who met after a long time...

That old man sat in the main seat which was spotted in the middle of the table...usually mew as a CEO sits there. But today that old man was sitting there like he was the most important person...

Mew and his P.A sai sat right side of the table. Manager zee and gulf as his
P.A sat on the left side.....

This old man and mew are living in their own world...They a talking, talking, talking......still talking.....

Their conversation is like...

Mew: yeah! We had a lot of fun that day at the beach...right old man...
Old man: old man?? Who is old..iam just 58......Don't you remember..I swam into undersea with you...and
Car racing also...It's just my hair which turned white but I am still strong buddy...
Mew: yeah! Of course... I have to accept that you are still strong.. buddy...
Old man: or do you wanna see my strength in boxing...
Dare to box with me...? The old man raised his eyebrow...
Mew: No No...i don't want to spoil my handsome face....hahahaa...

Gulf pov...

What the fuck!!! Don't they see us or intentionally ignoring us...If they really want to chit chat they can do it in his cabin...why waste our time... It's been 1hour already...
Argh.....I just want to walk away from here...They are really getting on my nerves. Iam sure this mew planning something.....

Zee noticed gulf...
They whispered slowly...making sure no one hears them...

Gulf: What the heck is this zee...If they really want to talk...they can talk in mew cabin right...What's the point of wasting our time...
Zee: hush...They will hear us...
Gulf: I don't care...Are you gonna interfere with them or let me do it...
Zee: NO....No....That old man has a terrible temper...
Gulf: Argh...
Zee: Let me...

It's been 1 hour already and the working hours are finished a long time ago.....SO, Everyone is pissed off
Mew asked them to stay for a meeting but he is just wasting time...

Finally, zee interpreted them...

"Umm...Mew, why don't we talk about business first" zee said with a low voice.

That old man turned around angrily at zee but he smiled suddenly after seeing gulf sitting behind him...

"Oh, sorry guys. Let's get into the business first...."

"I am Khalid...I think you know me"...

Gulf pov...

What?? Khalid? He is a famous businessman in not only Thailand but Asia...People die to work with him.
People will wait for years to make an appointment with him...but what is he doing here. I heard he has a bad temper...but he looks normal...
Thank God! I did not interfere with them...
--------

They had a long meeting. It took 2 hours...Finally, the meeting was over.
Gulf doesn't want to face mew...he stood up to go soon after the meeting was over...But Khalid did not let him go more like mew who don't want gulf to go

Mew gestured to Khalid...Khalid remembered what mew said to him
earlier..and called gulf suddenly out of nowhere...

Khalid: GULF! Wait there...

Gulf suddenly turned around with a confused and scared expression.

"Y..yes.."gulf said nervously...

Khalid smiled at him...and said

"Oh! Sorry if I scared you..."

"It's ok," said politely

"Um...Actually, I want you all to accompany to 🍻the pub...If going to work together soon...So, Take it as my treat" Khalid said...

Gulf looked at mew doubtfully..he is pretty sure that mew planned all this...but he has no chance to say no because the one who invited him is Khalid...The famous Khalid...

As gulf looked at mew doubtfully..mew gave him an awkward smile..gulf gave him an irritated look.

Gulf controlled his anger and smiled at Khalid...

"Um...Ok, "gulf said.

They all went to the parking lot...

I know this chapter is lame is stupid...
I promise the next chapter will be awesome...
Please don't hate me...just wait for tomorrow's chapter

Comment and vote

Luv ya 😘