""26""

Sai noticed gulf and slowly whispered

"Gulf!!! What are you doing? Are you trying to get drunk?..."

Gulf did not bother listening to sai...he kept drinking...he took almost 10 shots...They finished talking business
Jasmine raised her glass to cheers them...Everyone raised there glass...
Except for gulf...
So, mew turned around to see gulf.

Gulf putting ice cubes into his wine glass.

"Gulf! Are you drunk already?" mew asked looking at gulf actions...

"*Drunken smile* he he he...Am I drunk?? I don't know...." Said in a drunken tone...

"You are drunk already.stop drinking"
Mew said by grabbing his glass from his hand... 

"How do you know? that I am drunk
I am not drunk yet" gulf said in a drunken tone

"It's obvious...you are adding ice into wine," mew said in a teasing tone...

"I am not, give my drink...my drink...
give me back" umm...um...

Gulf snatched his drink from mew and drank it within a sip...Mew tried to stop but...he did not stop drinking...

"Aghhhh... it's bad"...Gulf shouted by placing his empty🥃 glass down...
Gulf started staring at mew...
Suddenly, something popped up into his mind. Gulf stared at mew for a second and quickly walked out...

Mew is worried..so, he went with gulf. Gulf walked into a small dark Street beside the pub but it's not dark today that street is filled with bright moonlight.....
Mew is following gulf from a step away. gulf can't walk properly. he steps kept trembling. Gulf leg hit a small stone on the road. It did not hurt him but he lost his balance and almost fell.

Mew rushed and caught gulf from falling onto the ground. He made gulf
to standstill...Gulf stood in front of mew. Mew traped gulf shoulders with both hands so that gulf doesn't fall onto the ground.....
Gulf kept staring into mew eyes.

"He hehe( drunken laugh) you always
come at the right time.." Gulf said in a drunken tone by holding mew face with his both hands...
Gulf legs kept trembling...

"Why are you shaking?"gulf asked innocently...

"It's not me. it's you that shaking " mew said by grabbing gulf waist..their
bodies touched...Gulf legs stopped trembling ...

Gulf hugged mew...Mew hugged him tighter...gulf mumbled something in mew ear...

Whyy...whyy did u lie to me, mew?
Gulf mumbled in a drunken accent

Mew pulls off his hug but still holding him with his hand around his waist.

"Gulf, I'm sorry... I don't mean to hurt you "mew said, tears fell down through his eyes...

Gulf was drunk...but not his heart, he can't see mew crying...

"Mew, Don't cry. I forgive you. don't cry" gulf wiped out mew tears with his thumbs and hugged him.mew hugged him back...

"Gulf, let's go home" mew whispered

"Mm....then carry me," gulf said like a kid but he is drunk actually

Mew carried him in a bridal style and took him to the car.mew opened the passenger seat and made him sit in the car. He closed the door and started walking another side of the car.h turned around by hearing some footsteps following him.

"Gulf, why did you come out?" Mew looked at gulf with a confused look...

Gulf did not say anything. he kept staring at mew with a smile... a smile that drunken people give...
Mew signed and walked him to the passenger seat again and made him sit.
"Don't come out.." Mew warned and closed the door.He just walked two steps. gulf opened the car door again...

"Ufffffff" mew sighed and made gulf to sit again...
"Gulf, listen to me...don't come out" mew warned and put on his seat belt.
Gulf tried to remove the seat belt but he is drunk.he can't even remove his seat belt...

"Mew...mew.," Gulf screamed while he was trying to remove his seatbelt...
Mew finally made it to the driving seat. he sat in the driving seat...
Mew sent a text to sai before starting driving...Gulf kept speaking random things. Mew did not take words seriously because he knows gulf was drunk...
Finally, they reached mew home.
Mew helped gulf to walk into the house.gulf sat on the couch beside mew.

"Gulf, I will some bring some water"
Mew walked into the kitchen which was straight to the couch...
Mew took a glass and a water bottle from the fridge..he opened the cap of the bottle...
"MEW. .HELP ME. MY LEG STUCK"
he heard gulf shouts from the living room he rushed out the kitchen.he is
worried...more like scared

Gulf sat on the couch trying to remove his shoes.

Mew laughed at gulf.he is acting like
a kid.he is so cute doing this stupid thing...Gulf looked up to see mew...

"Meww..my leg got stuck in this shoe..help me" gulf said like a kid...

Mew bend down and removed his both shoes. Mew is still sitting down on knees while gulf is sitting on the couch. mew looked up, gulf kept staring at him.. their eyes met...

Gulf bends down a little and kissed mew. At first, mew was shocked but he started kissing back.mew's tongue entered into gulf mouth

"Argh," mew shouted by dropping the kiss. he touched his lips. it's bleeding

"Shit" mew cursed and looked at gulf
He is giggling.

"Gulf, you bite my lip and you are still
laughing" mew pouted.

"Hehe, he" gulf laughed again.

"I think you should sleep now"

"Mm.." Gulf nodded.

Mew helped him to walk into the bedroom. gulf sat on the bed.

"I will bring some water," mew said and walked out of the bedroom.
He came back with a glass of water.he
was shocked to see that room was empty. he placed that glass on the table beside the bed. he checked the bathroom but it is empty.
Suddenly, someone hugged him from the back. Its gulf.he was hiding behind the door all this time.
Mew turned around and hugged him back.gulf pushed him into the bed.

Mew sat on the bed .gulf jumped onto his lap by wrapping his hands around his neck.
Gulf took the first step and kissed him.mew kissed him back. It's not a simple kiss. its a kiss full of lust...
Their lips are moving in a rhythm from up to down and from down to up....gulf started unbuttoning mew shirt..........................

To be continued...

I am sorry to stop this here...

By the way, did you miss me. I mean my story. I used to upload daily but I did not upload for two days.
It's not my fault. It's my laziness fault....hahaha

Actually, I have bad news and also good news...

Wait...are you following me....start following me. I like to have a conversation with you...

Follow me. So, you will know when I update something in conversations.
I will tell you that bad and good news there..

Yeah..you should leave some comments...you know already that comment makes me feel happy and gives encouragement...

And don't forget to vote...please...

I reached 8 k already... I want to reach 10 k soon...so, share this story with your friends...

I don't know if guys love me or not but I really love you guys...

Luv ya😘

Wait for tomorrow's episode...once again sorry for leaving this epic scene here