""25""

They reached downstairs...they are standing in front of the office building...

Suddenly, Khalid got a call...he walked a little away to take the call...
He came back within 2 min.

" Actually, I got an emergency...my daughter will accompany you..is that ok"...Khalid asked mew...

"It's ok...It's just signing the contract.
We can handle it..." Mew said politely...

"My daughter is waiting for you at the pub with files...you guys can have a party after signing the contracts," Khalid said...

Mew just smiled and said goodbye to Khalid...

Mew turned around to speak to zeesaint and gulf...

Of course, Gulf is still not talking with him...but mew is talking with gulf...

Mew crossed his arms and started speaking...

"Let's go...guys... let's have a party"mew said excitingly

Zee sai gave a smile to mew and started walking towards zee car...

Gulf just rolled his eyes and followed them...suddenly, mew grabbed gulf hand...he almost fell on mew...mew locked him with his hand around his waist. Gulf opened his mouth to scold him but mew closed his mouth with his hand...he waited until zeesaint walked away. After seeing them going away in zee car.he released gulf...

Gulf did not say anything...just gave him an irritated look...

"Woah..baby! Don't look at me like that".

Gulf looked back to see if zee sai are still there are not...but they are gone already...

Gulf looked back at mew...he rolled his eyes out of annoyance...

"Baby! I am not trying to annoy you...
I am just stopping you from third Wheeling them"...
Baby! Sai is staying with you all these days...they are not getting time to spend together....so, I stopped you from going with them"...

Actually, gulf did not realize that sai is not getting time to spend with zee until mew said...
So, he did not say anything...

"Then, come... let's go...You have no other chance but coming with me"
Mew said by raising his eyebrows...

Gulf Did not answer him...he took out his phone to book a taxi...
Mew noticed it...and dragged his phone...

"Gulf! Are you kidding me...It's 12 in the midnight...It's not safe to ride a taxi now..." Said seriously...he is worried actually...

Gulf tried to take his phone back from mew but...mew grabbed him to his car...he made gulf to sit in the passenger seat...and walked to the other side of the car to sit in the driving seat...

Mew sat in the driving seat...he noticed gulf is not wearing the seatbelt...so, he leaned forward to fix his seatbelt but gulf moved away...

Mew laughed at gulf silliness...

"Gulf! I am just fixing the seatbelt...did you really think that I am going to force you" mew said in a teasing tone.

Gulf just rolled his eyes and looked away through the window...

It's been like 2 min but mew did not start the car still...so, gulf turned his head to look at mew...

Gulf shocked..almost freaked out...
Mew is staring at him with just 1 inch
distance between their faces...
Mew is staring at him like he wanted to eat him alive...

Mew gave him a creepy smile...

"Actually, If you want to act like this...
Then I have to really force you" mew said by raising his eyebrow...

Gulf heart is beating hard...Mew can hear his heart clearly.

Mew is gazing at his lips.he really can't resist himself by looking those chestnut shaped lips. He slowly looked up to look into his eyes...
Mew is expecting to see those beautiful eyes filled with love but he
did not see what he expected...

Gulf gave him a scary look. mew almost got frightened that he jumped back to his seat...

* deep sigh*
"Gulf! Are you planning to kill me or what??" Mew complained...

Gulf just gave an annoyed expression and mew started driving...

It's been 10 min..they did not speak anything...
So, finally, mew started to speak...

"Gulf!. Actually, I want...................."

Gulf played songs through the music system arranged in the car. He kept increasing the volume...to avoid mew words. Mew really pissed off and offed the music. 

Gulf played it again...mew stopped it...he played it again...mew stopped.
Play...stop...play....Stop...play....stop...
Play....stop....................
Finally, they broke the music system...

Gulf tried to play it but...it broke a long time ago....gulf kept hitting start bottom

Mew laughed at gulf childishness...

Even though gulf knows that it's broken a long time ago..he still keep on hitting it...

"Hahhaha...stop it already. it's broken
Don't waste your energy..." Mew teased him...

Mew kept laughing the whole journey and gulf keep on giving him an irritated look.

Finally, they reached the pub.

Gulf got off the car immediately...
and started walking towards the entrance...

"Gulf, wait for me" mew shouted but
He walked away...

Mew parked the car and started walking towards the entrance..but gulf is still waiting at the entrance...

Mew approached him...

"What's up, baby! Waiting for me" mew asked by raising his eyebrow...

Gulf did not utter a word..he just showed him the sign board...

{Only couples} written on that board

"Ha Haha...That's why I asked you to wait"

Mew held his hand but locking his fingers with him...
They entered the pub.

Zee and sai were already there...
Mew made gulf to sit beside him...

There is a table filled with drinks in the middle. Zee sai Sat together at the right side of the table..mew gulf sat in another side.khalid's daughter named Jasmine sat on the third side of the table along with her boyfriend...

Mew started talking business with her
Zee and sai not speaking anything but
But they are just listening to them...

But gulf is not at all bothered to hear them....he kept drinking...
He took 4 shots within a minute...

To be continued.
This chapter is not as good as you expected but still a little good right...

Next chapter...it have an 18+ content...so, get ready readers
Comment and vote...please
Luv ya😘

Actually, I wrote this chapter two times but I deleted it unexpectedly
Once and next time I forget to save

Finally, I wrote this 3 Rd time...
After writing for 3 times the same chapter I got bored...so, Forgive me if I did not reach your expectations...

I think I really have bad luck today.

Guys..send me your good comments maybe they can Brighten my mood