special chap+ end

special chapter: The proposal

It's been 2 weeks since zeesai got married. They came back yesterday after having their honeymoon trip for
10 days...

So, Last night zeesai along with Mewgulf had a great party...It was a party night...Like usual, Gulf got
drunk and mew carried him home...

Actually, Mew really had a hard time taking care of the gulf while he was drunk. But mew never stops him from drinking because he like that drunken
gulf...He really looks and acts cute while drunk but the only problem is gulf likes to wander around streets when he is drunk...and mew will have a hard time bringing him back home...

They reached home at midnight and ended up having sex...Finally, They fell asleep at 3'o clock in the morning.

That morning...

Gulf started moving in mew arms which made mew to wake up...

As mew opened his eyes...Gulf was staring at him with a smile...

"Good morning" Mew whispered

"Good morning" gulf replied with a kiss on his forehead...

"What time is it??? " mew asked by looking through the window...There is bright sunlight outside.

"Um...I don't know, let me check " gulf said by getting down the bed and took the phone which was placed on the table...by standing near the table

"Oh...It's 11 in the morning " gulf said casually

"WHAT!!! " mew freaked out and ended up falling down on the floor...
He stood up and started running downstairs....and to the backyard by shouting.

"It's BEEN MORE THAN 30 HOURS SINCE I WATERED AUNT ROSE" mew ran into the backyard...

"WHAT!!! " Mew shouted by seeing that plant...

"AAAAAAAA!!!! FLOWER " Mew shouted and reached the plant which has a beautiful pink rose...

Gulf pov...

What's wrong with him today...Why did he run away? I went downstairs following mew who was running like an idiot. He stopped suddenly by seeing the rose plant...He shouted something but I could not hear it properly...

"What's wrong," I asked from the living room by walking to the backyard...

I reached mew and stood beside him.
Then I saw the flower .It's such a beautiful little pink flower. It's fresh and shining...

"Wow!! It's beautiful" I said by touching that flower petal... They are soft.

We stood there for some time by looking at that beautiful flower. Finally, I decided to go back to the house. But mew caught my wrist as I turned around...

I turned around by rising my eyebrow
Then suddenly my gaze turned onto the flower...It's not there...

I was about to ask......

Suddenly, Mew kneeled down exactly like a person who was about to propose... mew is hiding something at his back in his right hand....and he caught my right hand with his left hand...

I gave him a look like...What's wrong with you today????

Mew brought his hand out from his back. He was catching a rose...The same rose that he plucked just now from aunt rose plant...

He stretched his hand out with a flower in his hand...

"Gulf!! I can't wait anymore...Marry me? "

I was looking at that flower all this time. After hearing those words I lift my face suddenly by shook then my eyes met with his eyes...

It's like his dream coming true. I can't hear anything except my heartbeat. It's like everything is stopped for a second...Even I forget to breathe.

He started breathing again..when I heard mew calling name...

Mew pov.

Gulf was about to go back into the house. I thought it was the right time.

I plucked the flower and hide it behind...And stopped gulf from walking back by catching his wrist...

He looks directly went to the rose plant...I know what he wanted to ask.

I kneeled down by catching his hand with my left hand and the flower with my right hand...

"Gulf! I can't wait anymore...Marry me" I said by looking at his eyes...

His gaze suddenly turned into my eyes from flowers... I am pretty sure he was surprised because I can see his eyes went wide...He did not speak anything, My heart started beating fast even though I know his answer is yes...Still, he did not speak anything

"Gulf!!!" I called him nervously...He took a breath then I realized that he stopped breathing in shook maybe surprise...

I looked at him with great hope in my eyes...He took the flower...But still, he didn't talk a word...

I stood up slowly by hoping he would say something...

He smiled and next second I felt his lips on mine...I smiled...Iam pretty sure he felt my smile on his lips...

He pulled back and hugged me tightly and so me

"So, Is that a yes?" I asked in a teasing tone as I saw he was blushing like hell...

I expected that he would say yes but he said something that means more than a yes...

"I LOVE YOU " he whispered slowly in my ears...

I felt like, I won this world....without wasting a single second...

"I LOVE YOU TOO " I shouted like an idiot...

**********THE END***********

So, This is how I end 'secret lover'...

I am sure you like this ending...It's a
happy ending. hehe🤗

So, Like you, all know...I love BL's...
Mostly Thai bl. That doesn't mean I don't watch other country bl...

Of course, I watched Chinese, Taiwanese, and recently one Korean and one Japanese BL...

But today, I started watching an anime named " junjo Romantica "

Guys...This is my first fiction. I never expected these many reads when I started writing. and I made many friends here in this story...

Thank you so much for your love and support...

I feel sad 😭 that Iam never gonna write here...here in the sense
"Secret lover "
But I will not stop writing other stories. So, bare with me😌😁

Luv you so much guys...✌❤❤.

Actually, I don't remember when I started writing this FF

I completed this today on July 11, 2020

So, comment me when you completed reading this...👍👍