""2""

Gulf was very happy by reading that letter but he is still sad because he missed catching his secret lover(SL)
Anyhow, gulf was happy and wore that ring and slept again because it's only 3:40 in the morning.

Mew pov...

He looked back to confirm that the gulf is not following him and stopped riding the bicyclic.

"Oh, shit..that was close. I was almost caught. I should be careful next time. I didn't expect that he tries to catch me. anyway, I escaped. I wonder if he wore that ring"
By Smiling, he rode bicyclic to his home.
Mew's best friend and his manager-zee .who lives next door waiting for mew in his house

Mew entered home and surprised to see zee sitting on the couch.....

Mew: hey zee, what are doing here? it's a 4'0 clock in the morning.

Zee: Do you know, I can ask you the same question .where did you go this early?

Mew: I went to eat icecr..... nooo. I went for a jog...

zee: oh went to for a jog by wearing all black and also a mask???

mew: come on man!! you know it right.why do you ask again.

Zee: "I know ...I know" laughed by seeing mew's reactions...

Zee: Mew, when will stop doing these things. It's been 2 years, you loved him from our college days.
When will you meet him and say that you love him so so much

Mew: I want to say it but I don't dare
to What if he doesn't want to be in a relationship still.what if he wants me to stop seeing him.Noo.I don't dare too

Zee: "bro, don't act like a fool," said with a serious face...

Mew: "zeeee" pouted and sighed in disappointment...

Zee: mew listen! gulf said that he doesn't want to be in a relationship because he wants to concentrate on his studies but now he is not studying anymore .he is working. why don't you meet him now and the main thing is he said those words to Sam(mew's cousin) not you...

Gulf said those words because he doesn't like Sam and doesn't want to reject him by hurting him.but you are still hanging to those words like a fool.

Mew: ok bro..ok ok... stop scolding me I will meet him soon. please stop it.
(mew went to his room by smiling... because it was common for mew to get scolded by his friend ___ because he is one and only best friend who takes care of him)
Zee Sighed and went to his home. zee is like a mother to mew always taking care of him and scolding him.
That morning...
Mew got ready and started to the office along with zee.while riding in car zee said that he had a surprise for mew but mew didn't concern about it much. They reached the company and went to their respective cabins
Gulf.
"Oh!it's 9 already and this lift is full. I should better take steps."
Finally, gulf reached his office and took a deep breath by sitting on his table because he took steps for 3 floors. someone from the 4th floor came to the gulf and said that manager zee wants to meet him.
Gulf was confused because of the sudden call from manger zee.....

************

Thanks for reading this chapter
-cuppy
Luv ya❤