""17""

Gulf rushed to the office... it been two days since he saw mew last...he really misses him..he even had a dream of kissing mew the last day

At mew's house...

Mew is busy with his phone these days...we all know what he is doing right...but our zee doesn't know it...
He is very confused with him...

Zee: HEY IDIOT...
Mew: woah..what's up, why are shouting at me
Zee: what are you doing with your phone these days... Do you know it's been 2 days since gulf came to the office...
Mew: I know..
Zee: hey, do you still love him...why are not caring about him...
Mew: *smile*what made you think like that my stupid friend...
Zee: you did not ask about him, not even once in these two days...
Mew: That's because...

Mew laughed at zee because of his stupid thoughts, he decided to tell him
about everything that happened in these two days but sai called him saying that gulf is going to the office to see him...

Mew rushed to the office....by leaving zee alone at his home.

"Hey! where are you going...go after telling me" zee shouted but mew ran from there...

At office...

Gulf behavior was totally changed...
He is always finding a way to see mew...gulf finally realized that he loves his CEO.so, trying is trying very hard to spend time with him...
Gulf accompanying mew to his lunch every day and asking to drop him home...

Sam is trying to spend time with gulf but gulf is very busy gaining attention from mew...
So, he started avoiding Sam...

Once, gulf admitted that he likes mew to zee...
Zee wanted to say mew that gulf loves him but gulf asked him to keep it as a secret...
So, zee helping gulf by giving him chances to spend time with mew
It's been 1 week already...

That day...

It's 9'0 clock in the morning everyone went to the office...
Gulf went to mew's room to give him
some files. zee wants to drink coffee very badly. Every day he asks his P.A (gulf) to buy him coffee but gulf went to see mew.he don't want to disturb them. So, he decided to go by himself.

He went downstairs, he saw someone shouting at the receptionist at the entrance...he can only see his back...
That guy turned around revealing his face. zee saw him...
Everything is stopped for a second, he can only see that beautiful man...he felt his heartbeat...its beating like crazy. He heard some voice from nowhere___" zee, go get him...he is your man"...
He is laughing like crazy until someone called him from behind...

" Sir, your coffee"...

Zee took his coffee and went to that man...

"Hey! What's the matter" zee asked the receptionist?

"Sir, he wants to meet our boss but I can't allow him without permission of boss," she said

"It's ok...let him meet...I will take him
I am going to 5th floor anyway"

That guy smiled and followed zee

They went into lift...

That guy introduced him...

"Hi, I am saint...you can call me sai"

He stretched his hand to shake hands with zee.
Zee touched his hand...his heart started beating hard again...he is smiling at him like a mad man...
It's been 1 minute...

"Mmm..can you release my hand .we are here already..." Sai said

"Oh..sorry sorry"
*Laughed awkwardly*

They entered the 5th floor...zee showed him mew's room and went back to his room...

"GULF!!..." zee shouted...

"What's up zee, you look happy"
(These days gulf became close to zee & mew so he calling them with there names rather than sir)

"I met him...my man, my love...I fell for him at first sight" zee exclaimed...

"Oh...Really., where is he...who is that lucky man"

"His name is saint...i mean sai"

Gulf kept silence with shock

To be continued...
Now you guys know about the new couple right...
Sorry for grammar mistakes and I said this chapter would be funny but I changed mind just now and decided to give zee love life...
Thank you, readers..please vote.
Luv ya😘