""8""

Gulf went downstairs, waiting for a taxi.
A Lamborghini came from the right side & stopped in front of gulf. The door opened revealing sam walking towards
gulf(sam looked damm hot while getting down of his car).

"HEY gulf are you going home, It looks like you are waiting for a taxi. let I give you a lift, come "
Before gulf started to speak.BMW car from the left side came and stopped opposite Sam's Lamborghini.it's our CEO mew. Mew came out of the car. Gulf and Sam looked at mew. Gulf heart Started to beat fast. Mew started walking towards them. Gulf was distracted by mew who is walking towards them. Gulf can't hear anything what sam his saying, Gulf is staring at mew like there is no tomorrow.
Within no time mew reached gulf and sam
"Gulf...Gulf ...are you listening?"
Sam started calling gulf who is totally involved in looking mew
Gulf came out of his thoughts.
Gulf: yep...yes,i...umm... what did you say just now??
Sam: I said, I will drop you home.it's on my way.
Mew started speaking
Mew: I think your home is on left but gulf home is on the right side. How come it's on your way.?
Gulf and sam: how do you know my/his home ????
Mew:umm...that's ...umm ....
Haa... Actually, I see him every day taking a taxi home. He will go right side every day. isn't it gulf?
Gulf: "yes...yes.."
(Gulf felt happy that mew is noticing him.like every day watching him going home.)
Mew: Actually, I am going on your way home. I can drop you home
Sam: Mew! You are the CEO of the company, you are working all day, it seems you are tired. I can take him home. I don't want my dear cousin to get more tired. (sam gave a devilish smile to mew)
(this guy is getting in my nerves...
Zee !it's all your fault...my stupid friend can't do anything except creating problems... Mew thought in his mind)

Mew: Actually, it's not a problem.
"If its for gulf I can do anything"

(Gulf was really shocked to hear those
words from mew.... )
Meanwhile, mew and sam are having a staring competition. If looks could
kill someone, these two should be dead already...

At the same time, a taxi that stopped there gave a loud horn.
Those two stopped their staring competition and looked at the taxi and suddenly looked at gulf who is standing with them.

Gulf: *laughed awkwardly*actually
I booked a taxi online and iam waiting for it here. Meantime you two came, I wanted to say it earlier but you did not give me a chance to speak

"Sorry...For wasting your time"gulf said.

"It's ok...not a problem at all," they said at a time and started their staring competition again...
Gulf, who stood there the whole time
started walking towards the taxi.
These two are so much involved in giving death look to each other.they didn't notice gulf, who went far away by taxi.

After a long staring competition, they both went in there own ways.
Without saying a word...

Mew went home full of anger in his eyes .he saw zee who is laughing like an idiot by watching TV.
Zee turned around by hearing the door sound. he suddenly fell down from the couch by seeing anger in mew's eyes. He chocked his own salvia.
Mew gave a death glare to him, zee can clearly feel that it was his last day on earth. Without thinking anything zee ran to his room and locked.
Mew chased him and started knocking the door by calling zee

"Zee, come out of the room or I will break the door....are you coming?
Zee...eee.zee.... "

"Stop hitting the door, I will come out but promise me that you will not hit me after I come out"

(These two started their Tom and Jerry fight again ...hahaha )

"Ok ok, I will not" ..... Mew said

"Not like that, tell me the whole sentence
...... promise me that you will not hit me or scold me when I come out"...

"Ok my dear friend, I will not hit you
I promise"mew said with an angry voice

"Ok then iam coming out"

zee opened the door slowly .he was so slow that a whole bucket of water
thrown on his face fastly...zee stood there as a kid.who got bullied by another kid......

"Mew..ew...you promised that you will not hit me..."

Mew gave a proud smile.
"I didn't hit you, water in this bucket hit you," said innocently

Zee poured a bottle of water on mew's face. Zee hides that bottle in the back.....

"Hahaha ....how is it? "

"I know you would do something like this. "

Zee gave a victory smile

"Hahaha".. Zee running, mew chasing

(These two are running a top company
in Thailand...one is CEO and another is manger but these are still kids when they are at home......)

After a long chasing, they got tired and sat on the couch.....

"Are are ok now ??" Zee asked slowly...

Mew is no longer angry after the long paly.

Zee started asking the reason for his anger.
"Mew, will you say now I was almost dead by seeing you like that
You looked like a beast earlier " zee teased

"Zee" mew called with a low and hurting voice.....

"Mew, what happened? Is there anything wrong? " Zee sat beside mew by placing an arm around him and started comforting him...

"Zee, this Sam going so far. I don't want him to be with gulf. I don't want him to talk with gulf "mew said with a low voice

"Iam sorry mew .it's all my fault, I should not have agreed to work with him. since it's my fault. I will tell you a good plan to court gulf" zee winked at him as he got a master plan in his brain.

*******
Hey readers. I added little humor in this chapter .please vote no hate...

Thanks, dear readers

Luv ya😍