""11""

Gulf shared the picture...

"Gulf, ask people around the resort... maybe anyone saw him here"...

Gulf went towards the beach and mew started to go towards the bar meantime, a bartender who was a good friend of mew came to greet mew...

BT: hey!mew long time no see...

Mew: hey bro!

BT: what's up...Is everything ok? You look like tensed...

Mew: Mm.....Did you see him here?
( mew showed him sai picture)

BT: This guy....he is krit, right? He is
such a good man...but he was so sad yesterday, he drunk a lot maybe he broke up with his boyfriend or something...
He was drunk yesterday. I helped him to get into his room...

Mew: what? Are you sure it's him...

BT: yes dude, I was with him yesterday, how can I mistake him...

Mew: Is he still here or did he go anywhere in the morning?

BT: He is here...I am sure about it...

Mew: Do you remember his room number?

BT: Mm..( he thought for a second)
It's 406...

Mew: are u sure?
" yes," the bartender said...

"Get the spare key of 406 and come...
wait __also wait for the ambulance, it will be here anytime...tell them to bring a stretcher to room 406"...

"Gulf, come with me" mew called him
and rushed to room 406...

The door was unlocked so they went inside. There is no one in the bedroom. They checked everywhere but they could not find anyone...
Finally, a gulf opened the bathroom.
There is blood on the floor. sai was lying in the bathtub with his hand out of the tub🛀...His hand is bleeding,

Gulf was shocked by seeing all these tears started falling from his eyes to the cheeks and finally on the ground.
He can't feel his body anymore. He was unable to move forward. He was shocked. He could not dare to step forward .he never expected to see his cousin in this position. The only thing he can do now is to cry...

Mew, who was searching the room rushed to the bathroom by hearing gulf crying.

He entered the bathroom, he didn't waste a single second he rushed to sai
and tied his hand with a handkerchief

Mew is trying his best to get him conscious... Shaking him, calling him...
Finally, sai came to consciousness by taking a large breath... it's like a rebirth to him...

Mew *sighed* in relief but still, his heart is beating fast...

The ambulance arrived, they took sai to the hospital...mew and gulf followed behind the ambulance...

They reached the hospital, sai is taken to the emergency department.

Gulf pov in the bathroom...

Sai.. sai. Blood....*crying*....*crying*
I can't move forward, I don't dare to.
*he fell on his knees*
Sai... I don't want to lose him, he is the only family left for me in this world.

Mew came, he went directly to the sai
he is trying his best to wake him...
He...he..is breathing. The ambulance arrived, they took sai.
I wanted to say thanks to mew but I can't spell anything...my body is not working...mew came to me and gave me a hug...i can feel his heartbeat, his hug brought my senses back...
He grabbed me to his car and made me sit beside him. We reached the hospital, mew is taking care of everything... I can see sai taken to the
emergency department.
I sat on the chair outside the emergency room...

The doctor came out of the room after
10 min...mew went to the doctor to ask about the sai condition. I want to
go there but I don't dare to...I am not sure if I can take the matter in an easy way. So, I decided to sit here...

I believe in mew... I am sure he will take off this matter..... I don't know why but I feel like I'm falling for him
I know it's not the right time to think about something like this but my heart is saying that...

I am sorry for the grammar mistakes... I am still learning

Thank you, readers...

Please vote no hate

Luv ya😘