""3""

Gulf pov.

Manager zee wants to see me? but why? I didn't do any mistakes at work. actually, it's been only 1 week since I joined here they didn't even give me serious work.how can do some mistake which makes the manager see me

His brain went crazy by thinking about the reason for the manger zee sudden call. however, gulf reached to the 4th floor where zee's office is situated.he stood in front of the door and took a deep breath hoping that everything will be fine.gulf opened the door and greeted manager zee

"Morning manger zee. They said you wanted to see me."

At zee's cabin.

"Yes. Actually, I called you here because I had some serious matter to discuss with you. " zee spoke.

gulf started to feel tense. His face became red with  sweat all over his face

"hey! gulf, it's not that serious, you don't need to feel tense.it's just about your promotion."

gulf sighed in relief but confused a little

"yes, gulf. I know it's been only a few days you joined here but I wanted to give you a promotion. I want you to be my personal assistant.what do you think gulf, Is that ok for you?"

"Oh! s-s-sure - o-of course.I am glad to work with you. Thank you so much, sir But can I know why did you choose me? I mean there are many experienced workers here but you chose me to be your p.A. I mean__"

Zee interpreted gulfs words...

"Gulf, I am happy that you accepted to work with me but about your question, I can't answer you know. I can only say that you are good at this p. A post and you will know the reason when the time comes. but for now, go get your stuff and start working here. Go get your stuff.  I had so much work to do today .you have work with me "

Gulf rushed out by thanking zee...

Zee gave a victory smile like he won some great business deal and fastly took his phone to text mew.

              TEXTS...
Zee: hey mew! I had a surprise for you.check it out. I am sending it to your office...
Mew: surprise!!!!! what is it!???
Zee: wait for it ;)

Gulf came back with the stuff and entered zee's office...

"Hey, gulf!! you came very fast...
Yes, sir. You said there is a lot of work to do .so I rushed." Gulf smiled.

"Ok, it's good you came. Help me with this file. check this file and take it to the CEO and get his signature on them.

"ok.sir"

Gulf walked to his table which was placed exactly beside the door of the zee's cabin. Which was the usual table for P.A
Gulf checked that file and went to the CEO.

Gulf pov.

Oh!why is my heart beating this fast? Is it because I am going to meet the CEO..mmm..gulf control...control yourself.

Gulf patted his chest to ease his heart but it did not work. Finally, He took a deep breath and opened the door of mew's cabin which was around 20 steps away from zee's cabin.

Mew is working with some project .he is totally involved in it.mew is looking at his computer screen. Suddenly someone opened his office door with a knock.

Mew saw gulf with some file in his hands.mew lost his mind for a second with shock.

(Gulf!what is he doing here.)

*********

Thanks for reading
Sorry for the grammar mistakes.I am still learning
-cuppy

Luv ya