""27""

Gulf sat on mew lap...kissing him...
He is stared unbuttoning mew shirt without dropping the kiss...
But mew broke the kiss suddenly. Gulf looked at him with full of confusion...

"Gulf! You are drunk"...mew said aiming to back off

"So, what???" Gulf said by catching mew face with his both hands .so that
mew can't back off...

"What if you regret it tomorrow?" Mew said by gazing at gulf.

"Mew!!!Iam, not a stranger to regret sleeping with you. I am your boyfriend. Whether drunk or not.Iam still your boyfriend...What's wrong with sleeping with my own boyfriend" Gulf shouted, out of frustration.

"But....." Mew tried to say something...

"Or did you stop liking me??" Gulf said sadly in a low voice

Mew grabbed his neck and gave him a
kiss...A deep kiss...He released when gulf started struggling for breath.
Gulf looked at him blank face...

"What did you just say? " mew asked with a face full of anger...

"I... I..a..asked if you stopped liking me"gulf said nervously.

Mew dragged his head again and kissed him...gulf opened his mouth allowing his tongue to enter...Mew rolled him onto the bed without breaking the kiss. Now mew is on the top of the gulf...kissing him...
Mew broke the kiss for a second...

"Don't try to say those words again" mew warned...

"Umm... I will never say " gulf said by leaning forward to kiss mew...

At first, it was soft and sweet but it turning hard now...gulf let out a moan
while mew started kissing his neck...
It's getting harder and harder...gulf can't stop moaning ...
The air of that room is filled with moans and love...

----------

Back to zee saint

After gulf left the pub followed by mew..they drank for an hour and decided to go back home...

They bid their goodbye and left the pub. They were standing in front of the pub now...

*Beep beep* sai phone vibrated indicating a text from mew on the lock screen...
Texts
Mew:

Hey!!
I want to ask if gulf can remember the things he does while he was drunk next
morning...

Sai: Yes, he can remember..but why???

Mew:😎😎😎
-------
"Zee, look at this...mew sent this text"
Sai showed his phone to zee...

*smile*" I really envy mew...his boyfriend allowed him to sleep even he is drunk.look at my boyfriend...
He keeps on postponing it..." zee sulked...

"Oh...actually your boyfriend thought to allow you to sleep with him today but...." Sai said teasingly

"But..." Zee asked with hope...

"But your boyfriend changed his mind
Just now" sai walked away by smiling secretly...

"Sai, You can't do that" zee followed him by shouting...

They reached home...

Sai stood in the balcony of their bedroom looking at the bright moon...

Zee came out of the shower. he saw sai on the balcony so he walked into the balcony. Zee hugged him from the
back. sai smiled feeling a warm hug from the back but still looking at the moon.

"What happened? Lost in thoughts" zee asked with a lovely voice

Sai turned around...he crossed his hands around zee neck..while zee wrapped his arms around sai waist...

Zee: What happened?? You look worried
Sai: um. Iam just thinking...what would have happened to me if mew did not save me that day...
Zee: baby! Don't stress yourself... it's all happened..you are good now...
Sai: I know but...What if something happened to me that day...
I would not able to meet such an amazing person like you...
I can't even imagine myself without you...

Zee hugged sai...

"Baby! Destiny made us meet each other...we fell in love...You came into my life...Now, my life is nothing without you. we are destined to live together. No one can part us..even you are not allowed to leave me...got it..."

Sai smiled and caught zee face his right hand..." I will not leave you "

Zee saw stitches mark, on sai right wrist...he turned his head a little and kissed that Mark...

" Don't make stupid decisions in the future. You are mine. You are not allowed to harm yourself" zee warned with care.

"I know," sai said with shy.

Zee: what do you know? ( teasing)
Sai: I know that Iam yours...*shy*

Sai hugged him. He felt his body is in the air. Zee lifted him and took him to the bed. Now zee is on the top of the sai. While sai is on the bed...

Zee leaned to kiss but sai placed his hand on zee lips..zee raised his eyebrow...

"can I be the top tonight?" Sai asked.

Zee removed sai hand from his lips slowly and locked his hands on both sides of his head with his hands...

"No way" zee smirked and started kissing..sai kissed him back.................

To be continued...

I don't have much to say today...
So, there are only 3 chapters left...

Thanks for your support...😂😭😭thanks for your vote and comments
thanks for your love.
10k reads and 500+ votes mean a lot to me.

luv ya❤😭😘😍