""22""

After that day....these two couples got together...
It's been 1 month, everything is going well...they hang out late nights also...
Mew is planning to ask gulf to move in with him...
Sai already moved into zee house...
So, gulf is living alone in his house like earlier, before sai moved in with him.
------------
*Knock* * knock*
Gulf woke up from sleep by hearing the door sound and looked at the wall clock... it's around 3'o clock.

"Who is knocking my door this late?"

Gulf went to open the door...he opened the door...

"MEW"...

"Hi.babe"

"What are you doing? It's the 3'o clock in the morning...."

"Mmm...I can't sleep..so, I came to see you*pouted*

Gulf laughed at mew's words. He is acting like a cute little kid...
They are still standing at the door. Its like gulf is standing inside the door and mew is outside the door. There is only one step distance between them.

Gulf stretched out his hands. Mew immediately entered the house and hugged his handsome man. Mew started kissing his neck. Gulf closed his eyes like he was totally lost in mew hug.

Gulf did not realize that they were still standing at the door, with the door opened until he heard some footsteps...

Gulf opened his eyes while he is still in mew arms.

*Shocked* released himself from mew's hug.

Mew: Baby! Are you ok?

Gulf did not answer. So, Mew turned around to see what gulf is looking at.

Mew saw a man wearing all black along with a black mask(secret lover) and some flowers in his hands. Mew can clearly see tears in that man's eyes...

Mew turned around and looked at gulf...

"Gulf! Do you know him?"...mew asked...

Gulf did not answer anything...he is staring at that man...
So, mew turned around to speak to that man...

"Hey bro! Are you here for someone?"

That man did not answer anything..he is staring at gulf with tears in his eyes...

That man: Gulf! H...how can you do this to me?....

Gulf tried to speak something but that man ran away by dropping those flowers on the ground...gulf ran after that man....there is a truck coming from a street on the right side...

* clash*...
The truck hit that man. Gulf ran to him. That man was lying on the road with blood coming out of his head...
Gulf kneeled down to check him...

That man: Gulf! How can you do this for me??
Gulf: Iam sorry! I should have said to you earlier but I really love mew now...
That man: Why did not you tell me earlier....*cry*
Do you know? My heart is hurting more than my head now...* cry*
* sniff*
I know it's your choice to choose your lover but you should at least tell me earlier...its really hurting gulf...

Gulf: Iam sorry! Let's go to the hospital now...* cry*, please let's go to the hospital...
That man: I don't think I can live longer...have a good future, gulf...

"H_ hey! W_wake...up????"* cries*

*Cries * * cry*...suddenly wakes up from a dream but still crying...
( ya guys! It's just a nightmare )
---------
Suddenly, sai opened the door of gulf room...he was shocked to see gulf crying...

Sai can clearly see that, gulf just woke up from a nightmare...

So, he went near gulf and sat beside him on the bed...hugged him to comfort him...

Gulf hugged his cousin but still crying...

Sai: It's ok gulf!! It's just a nightmare...
It's ok...don't cry...
Gulf: * cry* sai, I feel like a jerk now.

What if that secret lover appear when I was with mew...I know I loved him before...but now I have the only mew in my heart...
I don't want to hurt his feelings... I need to explain to him...I don't want to give him false hope... * sniffs*

[Gulf!! I really want to tell you that mew and secret lover is the same person...I really can't see you crying...
I can feel your pain...but I think it's better if mew tells you himself...I don't want you to misunderstand him...
I think you should know the truth from mew not from the third person...

I am sorry gulf!!! Sai spoke in mind]

Finally, gulf stopped crying....and got up from bed...

Suddenly, he realized something...

Gulf: sai! When did you come?? And how did you enter the house?.
Sai: oh!! My dear cousin...are u not happy seeing me here or you are expecting someone else??
Sai teased him
Gulf: Sai! You know what...you became more naughty after moving out...looks like zee is taking good care of you...
Sai blushed...
Gulf: But you still did not answer my question???
Sai: Mm...Its been a long time and I did not come here even once after moving out...so, I came to visit you...
I still have your spare keys...
I saw you were still sleeping.so, I thought to prepare some breakfast before you woke up...
But I heard you crying so I rushed to you from the kitchen...

"Wait...What's that smell...Did you leave the kitchen while cooking something " Gulf asked as he smelled something weird...

"Oh shit!! My omelet " sai ran into the kitchen...

Gulf followed him...sai looked at his omelet

"Oh...my omelet...it turned into black again " sai pouted...

"Hahaha" gulf laughed at sai...
"Wow! What a beautiful black omelet"
"I never know...you could cook a black omelet...where did you learn it"
Gulf teased his cousin...

"Gulf stop teasing me...its all your fault"

"Woah!! I really cant responsible for your tasty and beautiful black omelet"

"Gulf!!..." Sai exclaimed

"Ok! Ok! It's my fault"...Gulf said

"Umm...let me cook for you again"...

"No! Cousin...No...please don't strain yourself...and the main thing is I really... really... really...don't want to die by eating an omelet said in teasing tone

"Gulf!!...U said you will not tease me"...

"Hahaha" ok..ok... I don't....but your black omelet is really beautiful...

"GULF!!!"

Gulf ran into the bedroom...sai tried to chase him but he closed the bedroom door...

"Hey! Wait there... I come out after taking a bath.. let's eat at the office today..."

"Umm. ok "sai replied from other said side of the door...

"And Sai! Don't try to cook your precious black omelet again....haha"

"Gulf!... I will kill you when you come out..." Sai shouted by hitting the door...
------

Gulf took a bath. They arrived in the office together after eating breakfast at a nearby restaurant...

Gulf started working. mew came to meet gulf at zee cabin. but gulf lost in
thoughts by looking at some ring...

Mew looked at that ring clearly... it's a ring he gave to the gulf as a secret lover...

(Author: remember that ring from chapter one right)

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter...
Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote...

I love you guys so much❤
Thanks for 5.5 k reads...