Ch-10

Y/n sat in the class. She looked beside her and sighed.
"Really! You haven't left me since the morning.And now you are sitting beside me in every class."

Rosé looked at her with an completely innocent face that seemed to say that 'idk what you are talking about'
"Oh I totally didn't realise that.Am I causing an inconvenience?"

"Yeah,coming into the room when I am still asleep and waiting for me to wake up is completely unintentional"
Y/n replied.

"Yeah,I know right it was an accident.I meant to come when you were changing ",Rosé said while smiling.

Y/n turns towards Jennie who was sitting on her other side and asked her  to give her a pen as her pen had run out of ink and she didn't have any extra.

Jennie smiled and nodded and looked in her pouch as she pretended to search for an extra pen.

She said after a while," Looks like,I have no extra pens.I am sorry."

Y/n nodded and smiled and said,"It is alright,don't worry I will manage"

But y/n was thinking something very different than what  showed on her face.Y/n knew that she had atleast two extra  pens in her pouch.Y/n should know she checked her pouch while Jennie was sleeping.

Y/n knew why Jennie did that ,Jennie had nothing to gain from her and boi isn't it fun to be evil and cause other people inconvenience.

Rosé then hands a pen set without looking trying to be chic.But apparently it doesn't work because another guy sitting below on the bench shouted,
"Hey bitch give my pens back I have nothing to write with.!!!!"

Rosé rolled her eyes in annoyance and said,"Shut up don't you see I am impressing my girlfriend"

Y/n was done with this.She said,"I am not the girlfriend  of the twit next to me and yeah take your penset back I have taken one pen and I would return it to you.They are cheap anyways."(btw I totally didn't steal a line from katherinecox_18 and I am not giving any credits💜🤭)

Y/n yeeted the penset to the boy.

Lisa was watching all this without any expression only a smile that doesn't meet to the eyes. Jennie as well.

Again,Y/n noticed that Jennie was holding Lisa's arm tightly as if symbolising the control she has over her .It was that strong of a grip.
It seemed painful to Y/n on Lisa's already thin arms.

Y/n received a call from..

______________________________________
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
______________________________________

I apologise for the short chapter Istg I will upload by the next two days.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
And rEmEmBeR gLoBaL pEaCE iS vErY iMpOrTaNt 🤩