Ch-12

«1 day later»

Y/n sat at Jimin's table smiling widely looking around at the table.

The people sitting at the table were Jimin, Taehyung,Jungkook,a guy who introduced himself as Jung Hoseok and chanyeol .As well as Rosé who just sat there close to Y/n uninvited by anyone.

Y/n was the youngest at the table of course . But even in the university level wise she and Rosé were the only one from the 1st year the others were from 2nd year with the exception of Hoseok who was from 3rd year.They were of different majors tho .

Y/n was definitely annoyed that Rosé was constantly sticking to her only leaving her when she goes to the restroom and that's because Y/n kicks her out.If Y/n didn't have to get information from Rosé then she would definitely file a restraint order on her but right now it is better that Rosé follows her around.

Somehow Y/n doesn't want Rosé to be the culprit.Y/n is sure it is just her intuitions she wants to get rid of Rosé as soon as possible nothing else.

It would be much better if Taehyung or Jennie was the culprit.

Even though Y/n has hardly interacted with Taehyung ,her intuitions tell her that he couldn't be a murderer .

But that doesn't depend on Y/n.She has to act upon on her intuitions and sense but in the end it would be judged from the evidence found.

Y/n was constantly following Jennie but she couldn't get a lead so she left her for a while maybe when she thinks she is unsupervised,she will loose herself a bit and continue the activities she was doing.

Ofcourse , Y/n put a tracker on her phone .

Y/n starts the conversation after the initial introduction.

" Taehyung , I think I saw you somewhere " .

"Oh , but I am sure I have never seen you " . Taehyung replies

"I think I saw you at Kim Seokjin's funeral . "

Taehyung face falls and display the expression of sadness .

Y/n was observing the expressions on Taehyung's face carefully , Y/n was trained to notice the microexpressions (a/n : Micro expressions are facial expressions that occur within a fraction of a second. This involuntary emotional leakage exposes a person's true emotions.)of a person as well.

She noticed that Taehyung had no other expression besides a sad expression and a sad smile .

He had no expression of guilt or any other suspicions emotions at all.

"Ah, yeah you could have seen me there . If you don't mind, Can I ask how do you know my cousin ? "

"My brother is Jin hyung's friend " Y/n replied.

Taehyung nodded and formed an " Oh " sound.

Jungkook all this time was looking at Taehyung only.

And Chanyeol was looking at Jimin .

And Rosé was looking at Y/n

While Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Y/n continued to talk among themselves .

They talked about different things and Y/n managed to get into their group chat .

______________________________________
🌴🌲🌴🌲🌴🌲🌴🌲🌴🌲🌴🌲🌴🌲
______________________________________

«same day just a different time and location»

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and sighed " Don't you have a girlfriend, you keep following me around , kookie you should make some other friends as well.

Jungkook nodded but Taehyung knew he wasn't going to listen .

Taehyung said , "Why don't you go on a date with your girlfriend ? "

Jungkook replied , " Wait, I have one right lmaoo .But she is always with Jennie and she isn't even my girlfriend anymore . "

Jungkook smiled cutely at Taehyung .

And Taehyung sighed who is going to understand his pain

And Taehyung sighed who is going to understand his pain .

Taehyung was starting to feel things but they weren't right not according to the society anyways.

______________________________________
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
____________________________________

"Why does everyone like you so much. You dont do anything. Just whyy .You deserve to die . You are not dead yet but I would make sure you are ."

She laughs crazily saying these words.

______________________________________

Hello my sweet cupcakes did you like the chapter ?

Who do you think said these words?

Read more to find out .Byee 💜💜💜💜💜🤩✊

aNd rEmEmBeR gLoBaL pEaCE is VeRy iMpORtAnt 😂😂💅