CH- 20

Jimin said , " Did you just confess now ? "

Chanyeol looked down at Jimin and said , " Wait, when did I do it ? Oh no you must hate me now I didnt ask for your permission . "

He had tears in his eyes .

Jimin looked up at the younger in adoration but was worried at the same time . And then smiled and started laughing .

He said , " Idiot . You don't need permission to love someone or confess to someone . They are your feelings as long as you don't force it on others . It is completely fine .
Don't worry I am not angry calm down . "

"Noo you called me an idiot . I am bad . " Chanyeol continued .

Y/n and Rosé were walking through that scene now and they saw it .

Y/n was witnessing everything that took place on for 5 mins but she was getting impatient .

Y/n walked towards Chanyeol and shook him by his collar , " Calm down you tall piece of cotton candy  . It is okay .You and your sister just listen what they want to listen . "

Chanyeol looked at Y/n and started to have tears again but one look from Y/n was enough and Rosé was stroking his head in an attempt to calm him.

He looked at Jimin who was giggling .

Jimin said , " Do you want to go out with me ? "

"Really , yes I would commit a murder if you told me to ." Chanyeol replied smiling excitedly .
The mood change was so sudden Y/n was wondering why she even got into this mess.

Jimin said , " No need to commit murder .Let's go to the class . "

Chanyeol and Jimin with their arms interlinked went to their class .

"Wtf did I just witness ? " Y/n said .

"A beginning of a sweet and cute relationship like ours " Rosé replied .

"I ain't even your friend yet ,let alone girlfriend .Let's go " Y/n said and walked away hiding her blush

Rosé came running after her smiling and thought to herself ," Feisty."

______________________________________

Y/n and Rosé entered the class laughing as they reached the class racing with each other .

Y/n always felt so free when she was with her .

Even her darkest desires wouldn't be looked down upon when she was with
Rosé cause she was a sociopath with no regards to it and weak conscience  and that was the cause of her problem as well .

She remembered as she laid her eyes on Jennie sitting in the class .

She wished she could just forget why she was here and just live normally.

She honestly felt guilty cause she was hardly doing any work and getting too involved with the students .

Jennie smiled at her as she caught Y/n staring at her .

Y/n ofcourse had to smile back cause she had no other choice .

Rosé next to her said , " Eyes on me, miss . "

Y/n purposefully sat next to Jennie and Lisa .(a/n - let me explain her reaction , considering rosé is a sociopath ,one of the charactericts can be manipulation and control so Y/n sat next to Jennie cause that was the opposite of what Rosé wanted . )

She started taking to Jennie .
Rosé obviously sat beside both of them looking at them with jealousy .

Y/n and Jennie even held hands at one point both of them clearly knowing this is all a courtesy .

Lisa was staring at Y/n , with a troubled and angered expression underneath her calm demeanor outside .

No one could know of course what she (here she refers to Lisa )feels or thinks obviously ......

______________________________________

Yoongi and Hoseok on the other hand were getting along very well .

Hoseok was helping Yoongi to catch up with the stuff that happened in 9 days at the beginning when he wasn't here .

Yoongi was keeping himself very well .

He wasnt like Y/n that's for sure .

Though Hoseok smile melted his heart , it was all just in a friendly way .

Presently their class was going on and they were sitting at the back .

When he received a call from Namjoon .

He asked the teacher permission saying it was an important call and went outside , "Yes , Namjoon I am coming with Y/n "

______________________________________

So I am going to have exams so I have to study for it , I have something that I want to do for the rest of the case files so we will be focusing on the side stories if I am able to update 😞

Love ya bye

aNd rEmEmBeR gLoBaL pEaCE iS vErY iMpOrTaNt 🤩✊