CH-17

Yoongi stood Infront of the university.It has been so long since he had attended university .He felt old despite being 25 .

He had dressed up in shorts and a shirt with a beanie like an elementary kid so that he could look younger .

Honestly,he was trying way too hard considering his face hardly ages at all and he was short in height as well

Honestly,he was trying way too hard considering his face hardly ages at all and he was short in height as well .

He entered the university and as expected Y/n was standing with a group of people who were talking and chatting . Y/n had already informed him of the places she would be and had told him to meet her as soon as he came to the university .

He did look young but he talked like someone in their 40s and Y/n didn't want him to stick out like a sore thumb .

He came to the group just behind Y/n and Y/n seemed to overshadow him as she was taller than him .(a/n : 5 ft 10 inches  queen 🤩 while yoongi is 5ft 8 ). Yoongi spoke up and Y/n turned around and brought him forwards  and placed her hands on his shoulder . Rosé standing next to her didn't seem to happy and she was about to drag Y/n's hands away from his shoulders . Y/n spoke up ,
" He is my cousin . He is going to study here "

The others standing in the group namely Jungkook , Taehyung,Jimin,Hoseok  and Chanyeol smiled warmly at him .

Hoseok being the sunshine he is , he yelled , " Welcome to the university , first year !!!"

Yoongi was both relieved that he looked young enough but also embarrassed because he was trying to pass for a 3rd year  as he had arranged to attend classes there in the Humanitarian dept. as it was the only seat free in the university at that moment .

He laughed at the younger , and said , " I am not in first year , I belong to the third year .I came over from the US due to my father's transfer and got accepted here . "

"Wow , you must be a really good student !!" Hoseok  exclaimed .

Hoseok was smiling widely . And shook Yoongi's hands .

Yoongi said, "Oh I am good enough ,I guess . If you don't mind me asking what is your age ?"

Hoseok replied , "I am 22 yrs old and I am in  third  year as well in the Humanitarian dept . . "

Yoongi answered , " That's a coincidence I am in Humanitarian dept. As well . "

"Really ! Then we can be friends besides you would need help to find your dormitory room anyways. "

" Oh yeah sure . I have been assigned room no 57 "

" DAEBAK , IT IS MINE AND JIMIN'S ROOM "

"REALLY !!, I AM HAPPY AS WELL " .
Yoongi replied.

Y/n awkwardly laughed and said , "Yeah I am sure you will be great friends and all that but I have to talk something and go somewhere with my cousin . "

"We do ? " Yoongi said .

"Yes, my mother wants to meet you , so keep your bag in the room and meet me here .I will be waiting here . Dashi run run over here . "

"Yes I will come as fast as I can but what is dashi run run ? " Yoongi replied not getting the reference.

Damn this 25 yr old boomer , Y/n thought .

"Just go and come fast , don't worry "

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't seem to catch anything amiss atleast that's what appeared on their faces . They were holding hands and standing .

Rosé spoke up and said , " Yeah Chanyeol can go with Jimin then ,he said he had doubts and wanted help . "

Jimin said , " Yah , atleast use Oppa I am older than you . And ofcourse, I would help my dongsaeng . "

Rosé said , "Well you don't look like one and I don't really bother with honorary pronouns so  I won't . I think they are useless ."

Jimin sighed knowing that he wouldn't be able to change her mind .

Chanyeol looked shocked at the fact that Jimin hyung had agreed to spend time with him  but Rosé winked at him .

Jimin  took Chanyeol by his hands guiding him like a lost puppy .

"Yes , of course I would help him ."

Hoseok , Jimin , Yoongi and Chanyeol walked towards the Humanitarian hostel buildings.

Leaving behind the four of them .

Jungkook and Taehyung interlocked arms and walked away as well talking to each other about whether shoes should be worn first or socks .

Rosé looked at them and said , "Are you sure these two ain't dating ? And how the fuck did they enter here when they are discussing such a dumb question . "

Y/n nodded and said , "Yeah , these two aren't dating , they are just very good friends . Also , they call these dumb questions as their "lawyer argumentative" practice. "

"How do you know so much about them ?" Rosé said .

"If you were paying attention while eating at the Cafeteria instead of staring at me then you would know as well . "

" Oh well then I don't care about the  information . Hey , I want to come with you and Yoongi as well . I would like to meet my mother in law  " Rosé said .

"Nope  and I ain't even your girlfriend yet , she is not your mother in law ."

"Oh she will be for sure . " Rosé replied .

Y/n choked on air but was able to stifle it. She was still getting used to her cheesiness .

"Look , I promised we will go out on a date tonight , why don't you plan or choose a place while I come back from my house . "

Rosé didn't seem too happy but agreed .

______________________________________
🍾🤨🍾🤨🍾🤨🍾🤨🍾🤨🍾🤨🍾🤨
______________________________________

Jennie wasn't going to attend any classes at the university today she was going out with Kai from "the twelve" .

He had something she wanted .

Not his heart of course . Jennie couldn't bother with that .

____________________________________
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️
_____________________________________

I sorta just wanted to ask whether changing some spellings etc from the previous chapter makes it seem like it updated .And does it annoy people?

Idk and if anyone will be able to inform then pls do so .

Pls vote and comment 💜♥️

And thanks for 600 reads it is a lot more than I expected you all are really nice .🥺🥺♥️💜♥️

aNd rEmEmBeR gLoBaL pEaCE iS vErY iMpOrTaNt 🤩✊😊💜