11

CHAPTER 11

Real life and IMessage

I had just arrived at Hype House, Kio agreed to pick me up.
I was in quite a hurry to meet everyone, especially Avani and Josh.

Kio opened the door for me and I entered the house, Avani and Anthony was slumped on the couch while Tony and Ondreaz were making TikTok.

- Here I am...  I said, waxing slightly.

Avani got up straight away and came to take me in his arms, Josh quickly came down the stairs and stood in front of me.

- Hey! How are you?

- Great!  I answered him.

- Let me help you. I'll take your bags upstairs.

- Thank you.

Josh took my suitcase and put it straight up.

- Well, he's happy to see you.  Avani exclaimed.

I smiled slightly, Tayler came into the living room, he smiled when he saw me and came to greet me.

- but isn't that miss drama?

- Haha, very funny !  I say ironically.

Tayler laughed, Josh came downstairs after I put my suitcase in the bedroom.

- you really broke the drama record in a week!  Said Tayler

- Tayler you're heavy, leave her alone!  exclaimed Charli who was coming down the stairs.

Charli smiled at me and then took me in her arms.  I then decided to go unpack my things like that, Avani had volunteered to help me.
I went up the stairs and entered the room I shared with Avani and saw my suitcase on my bed.

I opened it and Josh lay on Avani's bed.
I began to take out my things and put them in the closet.
Suddenly Avani pulled a black sweater out of my suitcase.

- What's that?  She asked me

I turned my eyes to her and saw the black sweater.

- oh, it's Josh's.

I took it then and threw it over Josh's body which was lying on Avani's bed.

- And what was it doing in your suitcase?  Avani asked me, giving me a look full of innuendo.

- I'd gone to help Ivy with her French homework and just forgot my sweater, Josh replied to Avani.

The brunette nodded her head as she continued to put my clothes away.

Hype House

Friday, 19:47

I was sitting on my bed while Josh decided to braid my hair, so to pass the time I watched some TikTok.

- When did you learn how to braid hair?

- When I was with Nessa.

I nodded my head, for a few days I had been questioning my feelings for Josh, I knew I shouldn't love him, but I couldn't help it.  No matter what he did, I could never stop loving him, and it bothers me because I know he doesn't love me...  I try to forget him but it's complicated, seeing him every day on the networks is already a lot, but in high school I'm called "the girl dating Josh Richards" and it starts to piss me off.
I try to get over it even though it's complicated, but when I look at him my heart suddenly starts beating fast, my hands get sweaty and I lose my words.

But he doesn't feel the same and it hurts me...
I know that I could never tell him how I feel because it's not mutual and I would risk jeopardizing our friendship and I didn't want that .

- what are you thinking?  You seem to be somewhere else...

- uh, nothing...  I answered him.

- Oh, okay...

Ivy
Girl 😩

Kyl'💥
Yeahh???

Ivy
I think I fall in love
with my bf 👺🔫

Kyl'💥
You mean Josh???

Ivy
Yes :(

Kyl'💥
YESSSS!!!!!
OMG
I'M SO HAPPY!

Ivy
But he doesn't like me :/

Kyl'💥
What?
You asked him?

Ivy
No but I guess he
doesn't like me 🤡

Kyl'💥
When did you realize
you loved him?

Ivy
Ten minutes ago

Kyl'💥
Are you with him?

Ivy
Yup, He's braiding my hair :)

Kyl'💥
Ahwwww cute :)

Ivy
How's it going with
you and Ondreaz?

Kyl'💥
Idk
I feel like a small
cereals among many others
in a bowl...

Ivy
Wdym?

Kyl'💥
He has a lot of fangirl...
And I tell myself that if it happens I'm not even worth more than one of his fans...

Ivy
Oh noo babe 🥺
Talk to him and
tell him how you feel!

Kyl'💥
Should I?

Ivy
Yesss bb!!

Kyl'💥
Thx for advice <3
I gtg, my mom call me

Ivy
Byee!