18

CHAPTER 18

Real life and IMessage

Kyl'💥
So he really told
you that you were
too fat and that
you had to lose
weight ??? Omg-

Ivy
Yuh... I thought he
was going to talk
to me seriously but
he just told me I was fat.

Kyl '💥
I gtg, I have to go
kill a man apparently
named Josh Richards!!

Ivy
Lmaoo
But I really gtg Kio will
pick me up in a few
minutes...

Kyl'💥
Okey, byee !!

I turned my phone off and then I grabbed my suitcase.

It was Halloween break and I was going to spend two weeks at the Hype House.

And after what Josh told me this morning, I was going to ignore him until he gave me some answers.

I went straight out of my house and saw Kio's car in front of me, he got out of the car and took my suitcase and put it in the trunk, I came and sat in the car...

- Hello! He gave me a smile on his face.

- Hi.

- Are you okay?  You don't look so good...

- It's Josh.

Kio started blowing before he started.

- What did that brainless jerk say to you again?

- He told me word for word that I was fat and that I had to lose weight. When I got his message, I thought I was gonna kill him!

Kio started laughing, I started looking at him seriously.

- It's not funny!  I got angry.

- Honestly I don't think he meant it, I think he wanted to talk to you about something serious except he didn't succeed and he finally told you that you were fat.

- You think?

Kio nodded up and down, I shrugged my shoulders.

We had just arrived in front of the house, I got out of the car and took my suitcase out of the trunk, Kio came to open the door and I saw some members in the living room.

Suddenly my eyes stopped on the sofa where Tony and Nikita were sitting teasing each other.

What the hell was that bitch doing here...?

- Kio...?  What's Nikita doing here?

- I don't know, Tony offered to come over and she accepted.

- What a bitch...

I really didn't like that girl. She disgusted me to death.

Then I suddenly saw Josh coming down a flight of stairs, he spoke up and still didn't notice me.

- When's Ivy getting here?  He said, scratching his head.

I rolled my eyes with a sigh of annoyance, Kio took my suitcase and put it up.

- There you are...  He told me

- Yeah.

I ignored him and went into the kitchen to get some orange juice while Josh continued to follow me.

- Ivy I-

- I'm sorry, I don't have time right now. I have to go see Avani. She broke her bed slats again.

I drank a sip of my orange juice and put it in the sink before leaving to join Avani.

- hey!  She told me while trying to fix the piece of wood that was broken.

- Hi...  Are you okay?

- Yeah, but you seem mad. Is it because of what Josh told you this morning?

- Yeah, he's got a lot of nerve, that idiot.

Avani started laughing, so I decided to go help her before she broke another bed slat.

(short again, very sorry...)