34

CHAPTER 34

Instagram & real life

@nickaustin

Liked by Ivyhermes, dixiedamelio and 47 483 others

Nickaustin I took this picture earlier and I post it without Nick's permission, hope he doesn't kill me

- Ivy

Nickaustin Wtf- I'm ugly... :/
Ivyhermes stfu, u're the cutest 😌
user WE STAN!

Ivyhermes i'm a great photographer
Nickaustin yup!

Brycehall @joshrichards You want to do a disstrack for Nick?
user LMAOOO YAYYY ASAP!!!
User BEST IDEA EVER

User they're so cute 🥺

User I really don't ship them... 🤢
user 🧚🏻‍♀️💅🏻✨👑 When Ariana said keep breathin 🧚🏻‍♀️💅🏻✨👑 she didn't mean you
Ivyhermes ow, it was powerful

Charlidamelio The definition of the perfect couple :
user they're dating?
user not yet :)

We were in Nick's car and it was one of the best dates I've ever done!
I say "one of the best" because before the one with Nick, there's also the one I had with Josh...

I remember during that date, I was living a daydream... It was just magic... But fate decided otherwise, and you have to turn the page.

But that night with Nick was overwhelming. He was sweet and romantic.
I took my phone out of my purse and went to TikTok.

Nick looked away from the road and put his eyes on my wrist.

- What's that wound on your wrist?

I frowned before I looked at my wrist and remembered where it came from.

- Oh, that... I got irritated, don't worry.

- Did I ever tell you that you're a bad liar?

- Yes... I said it with a nervous laugh.

- No seriously, tell me how you did it...

I sighed before I turned off my phone and put it on my thighs before I spoke.

- it's Josh, he was a little aggressive earlier, but it's fine, it's okay.

- You mean Josh did this to you? Why would he do that?

- He just got angry, we had a fight and that's all...

- It's pretty damn red, though... He had to squeeze hard. He said, darkening his eyebrows.

- Yes it's true, it hurts a bit sometimes but it's ok, it's nothing.

Nick nodded his head and accelerated slightly.

After a few minutes we had arrived at the Hype House.
Nick got out of the car quickly and rushed to the door of the villa.

I frowned and immediately got out of the car and walked quickly to the door Nick had left open.

I entered the house.

- where's richards?! Nick asked.

Josh came right out of the kitchen, Nick ran up to him and grabbed the collar off his sweater.

- you! You stay away from Ivy, am I clear? Says Nick.

I rushed to the two young men and separated them with Dixie's help.

- What are you talking about, Austin?!

- Don't play the innocent, asshole! I swear, if I see you touch one hair on Ivy's head, I'll blow you away!

- Is that a threat? If I can give you some advice, man, don't mess with me!

But Josh grabbed Dixie's hold of her and put his fist to Nick's cheek.

I immediately turned to Josh.

- Josh! I shouted...

- he's been looking for that son of a bitch!

I started pushing Josh, then started hitting him in the chest, I knew he didn't care, but I was sick of it.

- Stop it, damn it! You're getting me drunk! Why do you always have to ruin everything?! I'm sick of it, do you fucking understand me? So stop it, stop meddling in my life, stop trying to protect me, I'm sick of it, do you understand?! I've had enough, you dare to hit me and then Nick, but when are you going to stop all this?! Don't ever come near me or Nick again, I don't want to see you, you disgust me... I did, holding back my tears that were threatening to fall.

- But I'm doing this for you...! Because I'm...

- Because you love me? I don't call it love anymore, Josh... I turned to Nick and took his hand, come on, Nick...

I walked up the stairs and took Nick into the bathroom.

The blond man came and sat on the sink and let out a sigh of pain from his mouth.

I took some disinfectant and a band-aid and put them next to Nick.

- He hurt you pretty bad... What a jerk that guy is... I complained.

Nick laughed, I took the disinfectant and poured some on a cotton ball and tapped the ball against Nick's cheekbone.

- What happened between you and Josh that made him so jealous and protective of you...? Nick asked me.

- Well, he was my best friend, he used to date Nessa and I secretly loved him, then he left Nessa for me, one night we confessed our feelings, we tried but it didn't work, a week later, I found him kissing Nessa in his room, and we haven't talked since.

I put a bandage on Nick's wound when suddenly the blond man put his hands on my cheeks, I raised my head towards him, my eyes met his, and my heart started beating fast.

Nick put a sweet kiss on my forehead before smiling tenderly at me.

- You're so strong, Ivy...